How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Ad Campaigns
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

23-11-2008
V.I.P.

Thank you Omnis. And me too Mackos, if I was a designer I would want to choose the models. Or at least help to choose.

23-11-2008
V.I.P.

probably many people will be happy but i'm not at all, to know that probably Isabeli and Natasha won't do Versace again..
in a very recent interview, isabeli talked about her Dolce & gabbana campaign (that she refused) and of her campaign for Missoni.
so the possibilities are 2: or she is still not allowed to tell the news, or she isn't in it

23-11-2008
V.I.P.

^This is probably a terrible question, but why did Isabeli refuse the Dolce and Gabbana campaign?

23-11-2008
V.I.P.

^ I was just going to ask the same thing

V.I.P.

she has to be in the dolce campaign, but the shooting was during first edition of Rio Summer (you know, where she walked a lot of shows, Natalia and Valentino was there too, very imporant event in her country) and she refused to make it. but she said she is a very close friend of domenico and stefano, so probably she'll appear in another of their campaign soon

23-11-2008
V.I.P.

She would have been amazing for Dolce! but there's Trentini I'd love to see Anna Maria there as well, she looked amazing at the show.

Btw, is it just me or are we really not getting the news as fast as we were the previous seasons? probably because there's no supermodels.nl list?

23-11-2008
Rhoda Addict

WShy not Supermodels.nl list???

23-11-2008
V.I.P.

i check out supermodels of the past year thiago...
and the previous year their list was published in december first week..
so a little patience again

23-11-2008
fashion insider

^^ thanks for the info

23-11-2008
V.I.P.

very welcome

23-11-2008
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRANCY ITALY View Post
i check out supermodels of the past year thiago...
and the previous year their list was published in december first week..
so a little patience again
I guess I didn't check it correctly then, I thought it was out in november. Thanks for the info Francy

23-11-2008
V.I.P.

yes i am sure last year their list was up on 6th december.. check here: http://www.supermodels.nl/Pages/News...e.aspx?id=1605

23-11-2008
trendsetter

^ That would be the date of the last update. It was started mid-November.

Maybe they won't keep a list this year, it always leads to some mistakes and confusions, and it's usually not a great idea to publically "confirm" campaigns even after they've been shot.

23-11-2008
V.I.P.

who's doing Chanel this season? and i know that there usually isn't much info about Dior Homme, but if anyone can tell me who will be the models for the upcoming dior homme campaign it would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited by Mchunu; 23-11-2008 at 05:27 PM.
23-11-2008
V.I.P.

Topless teenage model signs up with top labelsThe next Kate Moss? ... Zippora Seven.
Photo: Lee Besford

Rachel Browne
November 23, 2008

THE teen model at the centre of a censorship storm over a semi-nude photographic spread has signed with two of Europe's leading fashion names.
Zippora Seven, who posed topless in a provocative shoot for Russh Australia magazine aged just 16, will appear in campaigns for Stella McCartney's See By Chloe and Swedish clothing brand H&M.
The Auckland-born model, who has been touted as a future Kate Moss, said she had "no regrets" about the Russh shoot, in which she appeared in a bubble bath with 15-year-old model Levi Clarke, raising the ire of child protection authorities.
She has since been to Paris to work on the See By Chloe shoot and Los Angeles to appear in H&M's spring/summer 2009 campaign.
Seven, who began modelling at the suggestion of her casting agent mother Ursula Dixon, is enjoying her rise in the fashion world.

"I only really started modelling properly at the beginning of this year," she said.

"Before, when I was still at school, it was more of a hobby. I am just going along with it at the moment.
"As long as I am still having fun, I'll keep doing it. I just take each day as it comes," she said.
Seven initially resisted the idea of modelling as she was more interested in working in fashion behind the camera. Yet her mother and older brother Jasper, also a model, changed her mind.
"My brother started doing it and I saw him and I thought it could be cool. I love it now."
Just 167.5 centimetres tall - at least five centimetres shorter than the usual minimum for a modelling career - Seven has shoots for French, Italian and Australian Vogue in her portfolio. She finds the comparisons with Kate Moss flattering but hopes to carve out her own identity.
"I just try to be me. I don't try to be anybody else," she said.
Source: The Sun-Herald

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, 2009, ad, campaigns, post, posting, read, s or s