How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Ad Campaigns
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

07-10-2011
Mr. Magic

Zadig & Voltaire 'Tome 1 La Pureté' Fragrance - M: Poppy Delevingne, Ph: Fred Meylan; Info: wwd.com

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)
MENS Runway Model Showlists - Mens RTW S/S 2015

08-10-2011
V.I.P.

JPG's cast is amazing! And by Miles Aldridge? I am definitely anticipating this.

08-10-2011
Rhoda Addict

Great for JPG!!

08-10-2011
V.I.P.

Aldridge shooting JPG is totally unexpected. The cast sounds really good.

08-10-2011
tfs star

Alana for JPG could be an amazing choice,but Frida ,i'm not sure

08-10-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myran View Post
I think there's a misunderstanding about the JPG campaign. It was shot live during the show and almost all the girls stopped and posed in the "studio" which was at the end of the runway. Who knows what the final result will be like.

You can see Hanaa, Emina, Constance, etc in this video: http://us.fashionmag.com/videos/vide...mmer-2012.html
True. Who knows who will cut out and will make it. therfor the JPG cast isn't final and not correct. Then all the girls at JPG can mentioned as JPG cast.

08-10-2011
trendsetter

Marella - M: Milla Jovovich, Ph: Inez and Vinoodh, Info: twitter.com/millajovovich

Last edited by Hector; 08-10-2011 at 12:12 PM.

08-10-2011
Mr. Magic

From theimagist

Quote:
Straight from the freshly cleared dinner tables of PFW (where the bread always goes untouched) ... The Top 5 Fashion Whispers of the moment.

The Inside Chapter of The Hiss Squad insists that Marc is NOT going to Dior. LV SS12 was NOT an "audition" anymore than the Kate Moss' final exit in her sugar sweet look, a redemption.
. Speaking of final exits, the casting of the Givenchy SS12 ad has no suspense now but maybe we can dream of a 2 girl moment. (Hah! ).
3. Balenciaga, however seems to be set to keep it fresh and pristine. And that's the added value therein.
Come to think of it, the LV SS12 is now off the table too. Poor newbies. And finally,
...because this business always loves backstgae turmoil, which power stylist was overheard bemoaning her client's tragic indecisiveness now that the house's key design lieutenant has struck out on his own. The kids say, literally three nights before the show, there was no collection until someone dug up those vintage Helmut Lang CD-roms. Ah Helmut!...if only there were royalties.

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)
MENS Runway Model Showlists - Mens RTW S/S 2015

08-10-2011
V.I.P.

^ I actually couldn't understand about LV. "Poor newbies" - so it means there won't be newbies? I hope so.

08-10-2011
V.I.P.

for givenchy maybe Giselle n natalia? i dontthink ricardo will leave MCB out

08-10-2011
fashion elite

im glad lv didnt choose the kids like last campaign. kids just dont appeal to me and im sure they dont appeal to the majority of high end customers. its a wise choice from lv to choose more matured models. they should go back to their regular strategy of using the supermodels.

08-10-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Longtime Prada favorite Guinevere van Seenus, who just shot the brand’s forthcoming resort campaign with photographer David Sims, returned to the designer’s runway for the first time since 2008
vogue.com

08-10-2011
V.I.P.

^So excited to see it! Prada hasn't had a resort campaign since 2009 and Guinevere is always a pleasure to see.

08-10-2011
V.I.P.

Great news that Prada went to David Sims. May he also take over the main campaign.

08-10-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Come to think of it, the LV SS12 is now off the table too. Poor newbies.
Quote:
^ I actually couldn't understand about LV. "Poor newbies" - so it means there won't be newbies? I hope so.
I think that's what they're trying to say there. That there won't be any newbies on their campaign next season. Well let's hope and pray to that.

I do have this gut feeling that Gisele would be in the Givenchy campaign. And truthfully speaking, I would take Heather Marks over MCB to be with Gisele if there are only 2 girls in the campaign as what The Imagist has pointed out. I'm just tired of seeing MCB. I know that she's the ultimate Givenchy muse blah, blah, blah. It's just that, a little change wouldn't hurt.

Happy for Guinevere nabbing the resort campaign! Although why Sims? Oh well, crossing my fingers for her to get the S/S campaign as well.

Quote:
May he also take over the main campaign.
That'd be like a fashion apocalypse if it happens.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, 2012, ad, campaign, post, read, rules, s or s, thread