How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Ad Campaigns
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

31-12-2012
trendsetter

Quote:
@NSFFMX: 5 words: Lanvin Spring Summer 2013 campaign - Christian Garcia of #ghmanagement male model of the year #lomejor2012 http://t.co/kqXTFQCZ

Un día firma con GH management como agencia madre, hace un desfile para MANCANDY y a las semanas esta en Independent men milán haciendo pasarelas para Dior Homme, Rick Owens, Thom Browne y Lanvin. Cerrando el año esta con Steven Meisel en NY formando parte de la campaña de primavera 2013 de Lanvin. Les queda duda del porque este joven Argentino con residencia mexicana es nuestro modelo del año? esperamos que no.
not safe for fashion's twitter
Posted via Mobile Device

31-12-2012
V.I.P.

Jean Paul Gaultier
Quote:
Can't wait to reveal the stars of our SS13 ad campaign... http://twitpic.com/bpk6tj #countdown #backstage
Quote:
Who's That Girl ? Here's a second preview of our SS13 Ad Campaign... http://twitpic.com/bnuz1m #teaser

twitter/JPGaultier

Frida and Karlie?

02-01-2013
V.I.P.

The girls were already revealed: Jeneil Williams, Hannelore Knuts, Ginta Lapina and Maria Kashleva.

03-01-2013
fashion insider

Moa Aberg and Victor Nylander for Wood Wood

Jac for Belstaff by Craig McDean styled by Karl Templer

04-01-2013
fashion insider

Andrew Westermann and Matthieu Gregoire for Raf Simons photographed by Pierre Desbusschere styled by Robbie Spencer

06-01-2013
V.I.P.

Beyoncé shot for a H&M campaign in the Bahamas this week.

V.I.P.

Eva Riccobono will be in a video-adv for Jaeger LeCoultre jewelry

http://www.vogue.it/people-are-talki...ini-intervista

09-01-2013
V.I.P.

J Brand S/S 2013:

http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f79...l#post11346319

11-01-2013
backstage pass

Ming Xi and a male model I don't recognize will be in the Kenzo S/S2013 campaign.

Source: http://vimeo.com/57135650

backstage pass

^^^ it's Jester White.

#MFW

Quote:
ROCK ROYALTY: Hennes & Mauritz AB has hired Georgia May Jagger as the face of its new Rock ’n’ Roll Mansion collection. Featuring items including a white studded biker jacket and tie-dyed skinny jeans, the collection is due to go on sale at H&M stores from late February.

Jagger, the daughter of Mick Jagger and Texan model Jerry Hall, sports a Brigitte Bardot-esque bouffant hairdo and smoky eyes in the ad campaign, lensed by Terry Richardson. “I think music influences fashion and has done so for generations,” Jagger stated. “Music creates a certain mood and then people dress accordingly. I think it’s all quite closely intertwined.”

The making of the H&M Rock 'n' Roll Mansion ad campaign, featuring Georgia May Jagger, photographed by Terry Richardson.

wwd.com

13-01-2013
#MFW

I'm not sure that it's an advertising campaign.

Quote:
Chanel Public Garden Collection
ph: Karl Lagerfeld
models: Stef Van Der Laan and Lindsey Wixson

my scan

14-01-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
BEYONCÉ KNOWLES is rumoured to be the new face of H&M. Last week, the singer was photographed in the Bahamas wearing tropical-printed swimwear on what is thought to be a photoshoot - - reportedly for the high street store. One of the star's dancers, Kimberley Gipson, then Tweeted: "First day of trial in the Bahamas! H&M all set … go." The post was quickly deleted.
The Swedish fashion giant could not be reached for comment, but the company rarely confirms or denies rumours - even if they are true. Reports in June 2012 that Lana Del Rey was the brand's new campaign star were confirmed a month after speculation first emerged.
Vogue.co.uk

17-01-2013
fashion insider

Clement Chabernaud is the face of Valentino men's S/S '13

preview

Info and image provided by the owner of clementchabernaud-daily.tumblr

21-01-2013
Some Like It Hot

Quote:
Garrett Hedlund face of Yves Saint Laurent's men's fragrance

Garrett Hedlund has been announced as the new face of Yves Saint Laurent's men's fragrance, La Nuit de L'Homme.

The On The Road star will appear in advertising campaigns for the French label's luxe new scent from June 2013.

Stephan Bezy, the international general manager of Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, said that they chose the actor for his personality and artistic sensibility.

"Yves Saint Laurent expresses a unique style between elegance and freedom, sophistication and daring. The brand embodies the spirit of a very strong and virile man, who also assumes his great sensitivity. Garrett Hedlund expresses this duality to perfection," he said in a statement.

"He has also taken on some real cinematic challenges which show a man with a strong personality fully assuming his choices and convictions."

The scent itself was described in the statement as, "Full of contrasts, spanning its fresh, explosive top note [Cardamom and Bergamot]and its extremely sensual, intoxicating, oriental base note [Coumarin and Vetiver]."

Garrett is the latest male star to front a scent campaign for a major brand. Brad Pitt is the face of Chanel No.5 and James Franco, the lead for Gucci's men's scent
-GLAMOURMAGAZINE.CO.UK

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, 2013, ad, campaign, news, post, read, rules, rumored, s or s, thread