Stuart Weitzman F/W 2017.18 : Gigi Hadid by Mario Testino - Page 2 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Ad Campaigns
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

12-07-2017
backstage pass

They did her dirty with that wig.

13-07-2017
fashion icon

She looks cute! I'm getting a Carolyn Murphy vibe only softer. I know it's en vogue to hate on everything Gigi, but I actually like this! Gigi was always the best model out of the instagirls. She's better than her blow up doll sister and Kendull dead eyes.

V.I.P.

love the boots ! great campaign

V.I.P.

gigihadidaily.tumblr.com

17-08-2017
V.I.P.

The first shot in the post above (the one of her smiling) looks good, but I still find this rather underwhelming. It was never a strong direction to begin with because it relies too much on an impactful model, so maybe it's time to revamp.

11-09-2017
V.I.P.

Sarah Duffy, CMO at Stuart Wetzman:

Not that this should be any news, but the suits are getting pretty brazen with the idea that the likes of Gigi are being booked for SM prowess. Also, love how she's saying that they try to do different ideas etc but the campaigns still look the same season after season!

Quote:
What is the pressure like to create such large-scale, highly visible campaigns?
I’m very, very blessed because I have an incredible team. They’re my inner circle: my head of PR, my head of VIP, my head of creative services, and Sarajane Hoare, my stylist and creative consultant. We are constantly ideating and challenging ourselves to think of the brand in different ways. And quite frankly, fear is a great motivator, so the minute a shoot is finished, I start thinking about what can we possibly do next. We never really allow ourselves to rest on our laurels. It’s a constant challenge as to how do we reveal additional aspects of the brand, not only through these global campaigns, but also through our social media, through videos, and all the brand communication that we’re challenged to create.

What were your social media impressions like for your latest Gigi Hadid campaign?
I happen to have this right in front of me! On launch day, a reach of 27 million was generated across social platforms and broadcast media. We had 21 million Instagram users reached via @gigihadid. She posted twice for us. Then [photographer] Mario [Testino] posted on @mariotestino, generating 1 million Instagram views. We also had a fabulous segment on Access Hollywood that generated 2.7 million impressions.

I guess we don’t need to ask why you love Gigi!
[Laughs] Well, one of the other reasons we love Gigi is that, quite honestly, she has just organically embraced the Stuart Weitzman brand. She wears us both on set and off!
Source: Fashionweekdaily.com

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
f or w, gigi, hadid, mario, stuart, testino, weitzman