How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Ad Campaigns
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

16-12-2011
fashion elite

Very Versace, Very Gisele, Very Sexy

16-12-2011
trendsetter

i find it pleasant. and would like to see more, maybe they shall venture away from the pool's edge.

16-12-2011
V.I.P.

Gisele and the clothing look hot no doubt its very old school Versace but I hate the blue overlay its too much and takes away from the shot, I wish the rest of the campaign wouldnt have it.

16-12-2011
V.I.P.

i don't hate it, but i wanna see it in HQ. and the whole series.

16-12-2011
front row

It looks ok.Are they serious with these zebra prints?? Versace x H&M much

16-12-2011
backstage pass

I hope they don't all have that bloody blue overlay. It's a great campaign in theory (what with Gisele and a great collection), but the blue isn't doing it for me.

16-12-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psylocke View Post
I'm a bit on the fence about this. On one side I'm happy Versace has gone back to the SEXY!!! image, on the other hand I liked the mermaid theme in the runway show and thought the babyfaced models like Daphne and Wixson suited the collection really well and I would have loved to see that in the campaign as well.
Then again it's Gisele and Gisele can do no wrong,lol. It is just a tad (okay wayyyyy) too blue but other than that it's nice. Looking forward to seeing more
Sure Lindsey and Daphne would be great for ... Versus, you know the second young girly line.
Versace is about sexiness, which those two really aren't. Gisele is and she really embrace the versacevibe. the blue, not really digging yet. but overall, this represents versace.

16-12-2011
V.I.P.

Gisele for Versace is just always a treat

16-12-2011
Looking Up

lol this is funny. But quite cool to look at. I guess the clear platforms are meant to evoke the feeling of "walking on water" cuz the collection had that aqua motif.

16-12-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
Sure Lindsey and Daphne would be great for ... Versus, you know the second young girly line.
Versace is about sexiness, which those two really aren't. Gisele is and she really embrace the versacevibe. the blue, not really digging yet. but overall, this represents versace.
You're doing a great job blanking out the past few years, I guess? Versace definitely wasn't sexy in recent times. Versace used to be va-va-voom sexy before and as I said I'm glad they're going back to that concept again. But I did like the more innocent, fairytale like kind of sexy in the runway show and I think it would have translated well into a print campaign. (And btw, I'm not saying they should have used Daphne or Wixsy for the campaign, I was just using them as an example) But maybe they were afraid that Chanel would use that concept as they had the under the sea theme in their show, too.

Last edited by Psylocke; 16-12-2011 at 07:24 AM.
16-12-2011
fashion elite

The hues that they picked makes it really hard to see past the fact that my eyes hurt and now I've got a headache.

16-12-2011
she's got the look

I agree about the blue hues, but Gisele looks stunning, very sexy. She's definitely perfect for Versace, I can't wait to see more.

fashion icon

they have overused the blue color... Gisele looks alien-ish.. but still extremely hot!!! she's one of the few models who look wonderful no matter who's the photographer, what's the concept of the photo or what she's wearing. I hope the other shots will be better but Gisele for Versace is a big yes for me anyway

Alluring

Being a total sucker for blue, I can't help loving it :p

Looks fabulous so far, I love they used Gisele for this.

16-12-2011
V.I.P.

Don't see what everyone else sees in this. Terrible thus far. M&M have oversaturated (pun intended) the advertising and editorial landscape to the point where it's nearly unbearable to see another image of theirs (I only really appreciate their work for Interview now and even then its because of slight bias for the magazine's creative team and not their overwhelming innovation ). Gisele deserved much better than this.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, alas, barrett, bündchen, gisele, marcus, mert, piggott, ryan, s or s, versace