In my opinion this season had so many great campaigns, I could easily have posted 10-15 favorites I wasn't sure whether to pick Nina Ricci as my #5 because only one shot has been released so far but that one was just too gorgeous not to be included.
I seriosly think that this is an amazing campaign season One of the best in the recent memory It was so hard for me to chose just five. But finally, my vote goes to
2. Prabal Gurung
3. Proenza Schouler
+ I really love Max Mara, Louis Vuitton, Jil Sander, Vera Wang and Givenchy
It was hard to create a top 5 because there where actually quite a few I liked!
01. Patrizia Pepe S/S 2012 Model: Edita Vilkeviciute Photographer: Mert and Marcus
patreiziapepe via testinofan
02. Valentino S/S 2012 Models: Bette Franke, Fei Fei Sun, Maud Welzen, Zuzanna Bijoch and Clement Chabernaud Photographer: Deborah Turbeville Stylist: Karl Templer Hair: Mark Hampton Makeup: Pierre Orlando
valentino via Flashbang
03. Lanvin S/S 2012 Models: Aymeline Valade, Marte Mei van Haaster, Othilia Simon, Johannes Schulze, Angus Low and Aaron Vernon Photographer: Steven Meisel
totalword via Alien Sex Friend
004. Calvin Klein Jeans S/S 2012 Models: Lara Stone, Toni Garrn, Joan Smalls, Arran Sly, Matthew Terry and Myles Crosby Photographer: Mert and Marcus Stylist: Karl Templer Hair: Paul Hanlon Make-Up: Mark Carrasquillo
vogueit via gilsa0870, wwd and calvinklein via tarsha
005. Versace S/S 2012 Models: Gisele Bundchen and Ryan Barrett Photographer: Mert and Marcus Stylist: Joe McKenna
versace via vogue28
Last edited by visualoptimism; 02-02-2012 at 02:30 AM.
1 Calvin Klein Collection : Lara Stone & Tyson Ballou by Mert & Marcus
2 Chanel: Saskia de Brauw & Joan Smalls by Karl Lagerfeld
3 Jil Sander : Daria Strokous & Natasha Poly by Willy Vanderperre
4 Hermès : Bette Franke by Nathaniel Goldberg
5 Louis Vuitton : Kati Nescher & Daria Strokous by Steven Meisel