How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Art & Design
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

29-09-2012
trendsetter

Andrea Castro
This is an artist you will want to pay attention to.

29-09-2012
trendsetter

"Yo", a self-portrait. Pure mystery.

trendsetter

"Yo" with the artist.

trendsetter

Just the artist.

trendsetter

"Dicotomia"

trendsetter

This one is called "Suffocating". I see a star child with endless dreams.

trendsetter

trendsetter

"The Beginning"

trendsetter

Thus far we have seen this great artist as a gifted sprite, a dandelion of delight, and a pygmalion of poignancy. Now we will see her as a prophet of truth. In the following series we will see her explore the fragility of beauty and, indeed, the death of beauty.

Last edited by GBArt; 30-09-2012 at 08:18 PM.
30-09-2012
trendsetter

Here we see beauty obscured by the drab and the horrible.

trendsetter

Here beauty is beginning to be consumed by the horror.

trendsetter

Here is beauty, stripped naked, being sucked into nothingness.

trendsetter

Here is beauty, devoid of humanity, derelict and alone in a colorless world.

trendsetter

And here is the remnants of beauty, looking upward, seeking a beauty that cannot be destroyed.

Last edited by GBArt; 30-09-2012 at 08:38 PM.
30-09-2012
trendsetter

And, finally, here is beauty reborn, the nymph, for whom all things are possible.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
andrea, castro