How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Art & Design
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

12-06-2006
tfs star

Yes, this is Gisele´s house in Los Angeles, from what I can read! This pic is not in HQ, but I´m pretty sure that it is in LA.

12-06-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Just because i like Mariahs apartment dosent mean i am TRIPPING!
I LOVE Mariah's apartment. I don't think it's too bling-bling. Not when you compare it to the Trumps anyways.

13-06-2006
fashion icon

Natalia Vodianova's house

from vogue korea scanned by specialneeds in the natalia thread

Leave tonight or live and die this way

13-06-2006
V.I.P.

^^That is one nice house i like the garden

13-06-2006
fashion insider

does anyone have pics if cynthia rowley's home....her tribeca loft is kinda minimalistic, all white with a hint of colour here and there..it's nice tne way her bedroom is set up too, i tried to find pictures on the web because i know her home has been photogrephed but i can't find any

it would be great to have pics of it

17-06-2006
V.I.P.

Err Emil -no offence -but get a life :p I hate saying this so often, but this is A FORUM. And furthermore, I am not of the namby pamby belief that there are no right and wrongs with art, literature, etc and that everything is subjective. I think that is a great mistake taught in schools everywhere by these idiotic new age relativists. Art is just another form of science. But then I am not sure you would empathise with your Victoria Beckham fandom and all...And as far as I can tell, the phrase 'Are you tripping' is American slang, not particularly offensive and not meant to be. You may not be from the western world but is is a fairly ubiquitous phrase everywhere. As for attacking people, hypocrisy is just wonderful isn't it! Anyway you seem angry but whatever. As long as the anger is yours and not mine.

WOW it seems as though Miss Bundchen's house, is as naturally and stunningly beautiful as it's owner. And Vodianovas sculpture shelves are pretty cool, no? If I am not mistaken, she is mixing classical sculptures with Eastern spiritual symbols which I like a lot. She doesn't have much of a garden though Eylul? If it is a penthouse though, that isn't bad.

Last edited by SiennaInLondon; 17-06-2006 at 04:50 PM.

17-06-2006
Deep Red Bells

I love both Natalia and Gisele's homes.
(And I think Natalia lives in Manhattan, so I don't think it's too easy to find a large garden there.)
Seeing these two models beautiful homes makes me want to see more models homes. They seem to have the best decorating senses to me. Maybe it's all the world travels?....
Shame is they are probably not there much to enjoy them.

17-06-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiennaInLondon
Err Emil -no offence -but get a life :p I hate saying this so often, but this is A FORUM. And furthermore, I am not of the namby pamby belief that there are no right and wrongs with art, literature, etc and that everything is subjective. I think that is a great mistake taught in schools everywhere by these idiotic new age relativists. Art is just another form of science. But then I am not sure you would empathise with your Victoria Beckham fandom and all...And as far as I can tell, the phrase 'Are you tripping' is American slang, not particularly offensive and not meant to be. You may not be from the western world but is is a fairly ubiquitous phrase everywhere. As for attacking people, hypocrisy is just wonderful isn't it! Anyway you seem angry but whatever. As long as the anger is yours and not mine.

WOW it seems as though Miss Bundchen's house, is as naturally and stunningly beautiful as it's owner. And Vodianovas sculpture shelves are pretty cool, no? If I am not mistaken, she is mixing classical sculptures with Eastern spiritual symbols which I like a lot. She doesn't have much of a garden though Eylul? If it is a penthouse though, that isn't bad.
What has Victoria Beckham to do with any of it? Are you insane,this is about Mariah Careys apartment!
So you are calling me stupid because i like Victoria Beckham?Hmmm i think you really arent angry!
You need to learn to read,darling.Yes this is the forum but its not the gossip blog.It seems you dont get that!
You attacked all of us who liked Mariahs house and accused us of TRIPPING!
(the phrase is used in both ways)
And indirectly laughed at our taste.This is not what TFS is about read the guidelines if you can.
You can express your views,opinions without insulting others!Can a person like you comprehand that?

Last edited by Miss Dalloway; 17-06-2006 at 06:18 PM.

17-06-2006
V.I.P.

Really interesting thread.

Some houses are just really great (Travolta, Angelica Huston, Cindy C, etc), but some are just way too "grand" and over the top. Mariah, Cher and BECKHAMS!?!? What do you need those airports for? And all the heavy furniture and stuff. How do you even breathe in a "home" like that? It looks more like a museum than a house really.

LMAO, I'm saying all that, but you know if I was ever offered any of those homes, I'd be all over it without even thinking.

18-06-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emil
What has Victoria Beckham to do with any of it? Are you insane,this is about Mariah Careys apartment!
So you are calling me stupid because i like Victoria Beckham?Hmmm i think you really arent angry!
You need to learn to read,darling.Yes this is the forum but its not the gossip blog.It seems you dont get that!
And indirectly laughed at our taste.This is not what TFS is about read the guidelines if you can.
You can express your views,opinions without insulting others!Can a person like you comprehand that?
Your taste is horrific to me! As mine must be to you. But I can a c c e p t that. And I know what TFS is about dear. I have been here for a much longer time and I think it works best for the laid back amongst us. And I can argue semantics but if you dont understand slang, then what can I do?

18-06-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIs
LMAO, I'm saying all that, but you know if I was ever offered any of those homes, I'd be all over it without even thinking.
That is true! Although I still think Greta Garbo's house would scare the bejesus out of me, with all those red walls. I remember Billy Bob Thornton once saying something about how he hates leaving America and going to England because the brocade curtains and the 'feet' on English antique furniture, terrified him. He was so funny about it. 'What do tables need feet for anyway' or something!

Does anybody have more photos? I saw Pamela Anderson's house on TV yesterday. It wasnt great or bad, but it was oceanfront at that was just spectacular. Although as a city girl born and bred, I would probably feel completely out of place on the sea.

18-06-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emil
I don't mean to butt in but who called anyone stupid? I don't recall hearing that. And about expressing opinions without insulting others, well of course if one has an opposing opinion it will insult another. Thats why it is a disagreement. This is what makes the world go 'round.

And this whole uberliberal-let's-not-keep-score-during-children's-baseball games mentality is ridiculous. If someone doesn't like Mariah Carey's taste, he/she has the right to say so without having to tippytoe over someone else's feelings. This, my friend, is reality. And I don't think there were any personal/direct attacks on anyone. But if someone is so easily offended, maybe they shouldn't visit forums where they know (or should know) that different tastes exist and different opinions will be expressed (strongly).

Last edited by Fabulyss; 18-06-2006 at 09:29 PM.

18-06-2006
fashion elite

SJP & Broderick's, Louboutin's, Vera Wang's, Jade Jagger's, Steven Spielbergs, Natasha Richardson's (awesome view!!!!!), and Paris Lastis' is so awesome, what a bachelor pad!

Jade Jagger's is probably my favorite. SJP's seems like such a normal house, nothing way over the top, very classy.

I want a house like this!!

19-06-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabulyss
Thats why it is a disagreement. This is what makes the world go 'round.
Actually, that would be love.

20-06-2006
V.I.P.

^ Ha ha bless you Tinuviel. Such an optimist!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, celebrity, houses