How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Art & Design
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

10-03-2010
backstage pass

Tuscan country villa, Chalet in the Italian Alps or a condo in NYC.

11-03-2010
trendsetter

An old house with a lot of character, perhaps a cottage. But inside would be a blend of modern and old.

Image from: http://nibsblog.wordpress.com

02-04-2010
backstage pass

I'd like to live in a treehouse, though a tepee would suit me too, or an old trailer or caravan, so I can roam with my home. If I were more traditional though, a small flat would suit me alright, if only it was over a bookstore or a record shop, or if I were perhaps the quite lucky, over both! I like alternative living though...I'd do fine in a yurt, or a tent, or cave, or a car, or just a blanket under the stars.

(Photos from verhext).

(Photo from Inhabit).

I also like 60s/70s style houses. Don't have any photos saved of those though. All lost on my desktop now.

fashion icon

I DREAM of living in a small quaint house like this one.
I wouldn't want to live in a big house because I hate cleaning. Smaller house = less cleaning to do. Also, I wouldn't need a big house if it'll just be me and a significant other living there. I'd be happy with just a living room, kitchen, dining room, 2 bedrooms (one to be turned into a library/office/study), 1 bath, and plenty of yard/garden space because I'd want to grow things outside. I'd also want there to be a small pond in the garden so that it can attract dragonflies. But the house would definitely need to have big/wide windows. I like letting lots of light in during the day.

wikipedia/jack_kerouac

backstage pass

^^Oh, that's so cute, and agree with so much of what you said! And yeah, who wants more house to clean? Of course most with big houses/mansions probably have maids anyway. But I've always believed in doing my own dirty work, and would do so, even if I did have the money for a maid.

Tags
dream, house