Photo Editing Apps - the Fashion Spot
How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Art & Design
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Photo Editing Apps
I'm curious what apps are must haves for photo editing your fashion shots? I have the basics (vsco, snapseed) so I'm wondering what else you guys are using. I'm particularly interested in finding an app that allows selective color adjustments (say, desaturate only the greens or greens and reds, etc). I'm attemping to achieve the aesthetic of images like seen here:

tfs star
Professional fashion shoots? Or just iPhone ones for SM?

Photoshop is the industry-standard for editing professional shoots. Capture One and Lightroom (Adobe's more streamlined and user-friendly Photoshop) are some other industry-standards as well.

Photoshop ... that's all I ever used for pro pictures. You can all of that, plus anything else you might imagine. Even change things pixel by pixel ... it does it all.

Cannot vouch for the others that Phuel mentioned, but I'm sure the are comparable to Photoshop for the most part.

** It's All in the Details! **

Last edited by BetteT; 04-06-2016 at 12:09 PM.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

apps, editing, photo