How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Trend Spotting / Streetstyle
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

24-07-2003
retro queen

http://www.vogue.com.au/site-images/street...14d8fd5f822.jpg
http://www.vogue.com.au/site-images/street...14da4c51e88.jpg

24-07-2003
retro queen

more...

24-07-2003
retro queen

24-07-2003
backstage pass

i think they all look fab

24-07-2003
rising star

so much personal style! there's something unexpected in every outfit.

24-07-2003
V.I.P.

Very cool

24-07-2003
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Woo - Aussie style!

24-07-2003
Meg
inspired contemplation

very unique indeed.

25-07-2003
rising star

They all look great! #1 and 4 have great shoes!

03-08-2003
rising star

I like the pink shoes....

03-09-2005
backstage pass

Australian Street Style
From Vogue.com.au

Shakeeraís top is by Stella & Minx, shoes from Gabriella Di Fiori and accessories by Rave.Shakeeraís favourite shopping area is GPO Melbourne and her favourite designer is Husk.

Nathalie wears trousers by Bettina Liano, dress by KRMA, jewellery by Ramshakle and Dior sunglasses. Enjoys shopping in Greville Street and favourite designers include KRMA and Belinda Fairbanks.

Both Sunniís skirt and top are by Stella & Minx, shoes are from Mariani Studio Milan and accessories by Rave. Sunni lists Spain as her favourite shopping destination and her favourite designer is Chloť.

Ivona is wearing 7ís Jeans, Misano shoes, Purr Funk Jacket and Foxes belt. Ivona loves shopping at markets and her favourite label is Purr.

Maree is wearing skirt and shrug top by Bardot, Bracewell singlet, Witchery belt, Tony B shoes and handbag by Mior. Mareeís favourite shopping area is Oxford Street and favourite label/boutique is of course, Madame Butterfly.

I know there is a Melbourne night scene thread, but I thought it would be great if any other Aust. TFS members had pics they can add them here

03-09-2005
backstage pass

From Vogue.com.au
(Let's hand it to the blokes )

Today Iím wearing trousers from Alessandrini, a Hemisphere shirt and my scarf is YSL. My ring is Bvlgari and watch by Technomarine.My favourite shopping area is Oxford Street.

My top is from Premonition and trousers by Lucky 13. My shoes are from Fly London and Iím wearing a Nike sweatband. My favourite shopping area is Newtown and I love buying from Premonition and Emmanuelle Designs. Iím at Fashion Week dancing in a couple of the shows.

I have a bit of a mixture on today Ė my top is from Premonition and trousers are by Fashion Assassin, my shoes are Vans and sunglasses are Christian Dior. My leather slouch bag is vintage and charms are by Sarina Suriano, Fashion Assassin and Emmanuelle.My favourite shopping area is Greville Street, Prahran and fave store Stevie on Greville. Iíve come along today to see the Premonition Show.

Today Iím wearing Tsubi jeans and a Dangerfield top but my jacket is my own design, Dusk Til Dawn. My belt is by Diesel and shoes are Royale.I enjoy shopping around Oxford Street and my favourite designer Ė well I think Iíd have to say Dusk Til Dawn.Iím here today to go to the Tsubi installation.

The trousers Iím wearing today are from Industrie, the T-shirt is Diesel and my jacket is Calvin Klein. Both my belt and sunglasses are vintage and shoes are Haviana. My scarf is from Turkey and my watch is from Emporio Armani.My favourite shopping area is Oxford Street and fave label is Tsubi.I came along to Fashion Week to check out the Tsubi installation

03-09-2005
backstage pass

From Vogue.com.au

Tonight Iím wearing trousers by Revival, Vendor shoes and handbag, my top is from Quack, vintage belt and Nixon watch and earrings by Emanuel.

My jeans are Tsubi jeans and Iím wearing a Camilla and Marc top and jacket by Dragstar, shoes are vintage, my handbag is from Grab and my necklace is Tiffany & Co.

My Levi jeans are from a second-hand store and my shirt dress is from Quick Brown Fox. I got my Chanel sunglasses when I was in Capri, my military belt from Portobello Road in London, jewellery from San Sabastian markets, Spain and my handbag from Florence markets, Italy.

Tonight Iím wearing trousers by Bettina Liano, Pura Lopez shoes, my watch is Gucci, handbag from Chinese markets and my jewellery which was a gift from my mother is from Germany.

My skirt is Scanlan & Theodore, my top is by Marcs, shoes by Dolce & Gabbana and my handbag by Christian Dior. My jewellery is a mixture of Folie Folie and markets and I also found my jacket at the market.

03-09-2005
backstage pass

This is only a blip on the radar of Australian fashion! let's get our own thread going

03-09-2005
backstage pass

From Vogue.com.au

Tonight Iím wearing Saba jeans, a Bracewell singlet, top from St Vinnies, my jacket is from Zoo Emporium, Witchery shoes, Dinosaur Design rings and my bag was a gift.

Iím wearing jeans by Seven, top by Shona Joy, shoes by Dolce & Gabbana, my handbag is vintage, my jewellery is from Emmanuelle and my sunglasses are Ray Bans.

Tonight Iím wearing Tsubi jeans, my jacket and top are from Scanlan & Theodore, with my husband's white singlet. My handbag is from Jamin Puech and my jewellery is by Fiorina.

Tonight Iím wearing a mixture of Edward Kazas and Dior. My handbag is Moschino.

Iím wearing Sass & Bide jeans and singlet and I bought my vintage jacket at the Bondi Markets. My shoes are from Mollini and handbag from Louis Vuitton.

Tonight Iím wearing Paper Demin Cloth jeans, my belt is from Ellen Ambť, top is from Prudence Todd, jacket from Armani Exchange, boots from Patrick Cox and handbag from Miu Miu.

My skirt and jewellery are from a friend's range called Nique, my top is from Witchery and shoes vintage Kookaburra .

My dress was purchased at the Barcelona Markets and the belt was found at Portobello Markets. My handbag is vintage and my jewellery is from Emmanuelle.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
australian, street, style