How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Trend Spotting / Streetstyle
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

02-12-2008
scenester

as an "upper class resident" of vienna, if you want to avoid the said "krocha" people, you do not encounter them when you're in the inner districts, mainly the 1st district. i'll have to admit whereas the style isn't so fashion forward it is very classic and chic.

Last edited by MulletProof; 03-12-2008 at 12:03 AM. Reason: Please visit our Shop Till You Drop forums for related topics.

03-12-2008
backstage pass

krochas i will never get those people..

@ balmained: i really like the classy and chic viennese style you just mentioned. it's so timeless.

front row

gee I preferr the 'underground' to the 'upper class' ... ahh isn't it beautiful that Vienna is a city in which such concepts are still so vivid

Concerning Krochas - they are everywhere in my experience, also in the inner city. and that is good so imo, because who are we to sneer at the strange tastes of highly underpriviledged people, especially when they provide us with such entertaining youtube videos. my sources have whispered me that Krochas are out now anyway - but well I guess I will see myself when I come back to my oh soo beloved homecity.... soon yay.

scenester

yeah i might have worded myself wrongly. i live in an upper class residential area / the inner city but i'm not seen running around in a moncler jacket and a louis vuitton speedy thinking i'm ~fashionable~ because of it. don't you all just hate those?

backstage pass

even not upper class people can run around with moncler and vuitton so I think the whole concept is just funny... in other parts of the world many people run around with vuitton. that being said, I don't like the viennese classic upper class look, too stereotypical

as too viennastreetstyle.com as a vienna resident I usually rarely see people like in the pics. Guess it really depends on your environment, would be more common with arts students but if you walk through the streets on your own there are mostly old people wearing huge unstylish jackets and coats lol

Last edited by ambidextrous; 21-12-2008 at 09:45 AM.
17-07-2009
V.I.P.

Ahahaha I didn't even know there is a thread for Austrian Streetstyle :p Well, there may be some well-dressed people in Vienna, Graz or others of the bigger cities but, seriously, I doubt there is anything fashionable about Austria

windowshopping

cool!

07-10-2009
front row

That chap in the shorts is pretty sharp!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
austrian, streetstyle