How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Trend Spotting / Streetstyle
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

11-02-2007
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy92
pong, i think you mean grettaluxe.

wow, im surprised that LV is planning on selling RTW here...thanks for the tips.
yes! i went by it today out of curiosity for the name. hah. and i'm quite excited to see the expanded LV though it will be a long while. i'm excited for dior to finish construction.

12-02-2007
girl who fell to earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by @~PinkCouture~@
Not sure is this old news, but there will be a Louis Vuitton boutique at the Natick Mall coming this September
yes i heard that as well...
i believe there will also be a zara...
i'm really excited for the expansion of that mall.. it's really going to be so much better

12-02-2007
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrissyM
yes i heard that as well...
i believe there will also be a zara...
i'm really excited for the expansion of that mall.. it's really going to be so much better
OMFG! ZARA!? I WOULD F***ING DIE! PLEASE TELL ME YOU HEARD THIS FROM A GOOD SOURCE!

Last edited by ChrissyM; 13-02-2007 at 12:45 PM.
12-02-2007
windowshopping

i can't wait for dior.

13-02-2007
girl who fell to earth

I'm looking for confirmation on the Zara thing but here is a blurb about the mall and its history from Wikipedia.. i thought is was interesting

Quote:
The Natick Mall is a large indoor shopping mall located near Route 9 and the Mass Pike (I-90) in Natick, Massachusetts, and adjacent to Shoppers World. The original mall opened on April 27, 1966 as the first indoor shopping mall in the Boston area and one of the first east of the Mississippi River. The mall was demolished and rebuilt in 1994 (with the exception of the recently remodeled Filene's store), with the new mall opening on October 12, 1995. The mall is currently undergoing an expansion project that will encompass up to 100 new stores, two new anchors (Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus) and make Natick Mall the twelfth largest in the country. The project will also include adjacent luxury condominium residences. The current mall was recently renovated, with the updates officially completed on November 17, 2006.

13-02-2007
girl who fell to earth

ok, here we go....

an exerpt from an article entitled "From Wonder Bread to the Natick 2007 Expansion"

Quote:
General Growth also worked to renovate the interior of the existing mall during 2006, and by November of that year, the work was complete. To mark its completion, a fashion show and press conference were held on November 17. But the morning was not only devoted to the existing mall: General Growth used the opportunity to announce several of the tenants slated to open at Natick. The official list released during the conference consisted of Louis Vuitton, BCBG, Stil, a relocated Coach store, Lacoste, Oakley, The North Face, J. Crew, Zara, Johnston & Murphy, Martin + Osa, and Teavana.
http://www.framinghamnatickretail.co...ead/index.html

13-02-2007
rising star

I simply adore you! You've made my night sooooo good!

fashion elite

Oh!! More posts!!

I will probably take and post some streetstyle shots when I get there. Im coming in April to get an apt. and then moving at the end of May. yay!!

I guess, I wont be dressing like the typical Boston student then, because I tend to dress up a bit more.

14-02-2007
V.I.P.

What school will you be attending???

14-02-2007
front row

This forum is a bore. Where are the pics?

V.I.P.

I only have random pictures of Boston, but none of "people." I feel weird taking pictures of random people, esp. if they are candid. However, if anyone here would like take pictures of Boston street style, by all means go for it!

Last edited by @~PinkCouture~@; 14-02-2007 at 11:26 PM.
15-02-2007
rising star

sometimes they have a street style section in the improper bostonian paper thing. maybe i'll cop a copy [i don't talk like that...] and see if there's anything.

fashion elite

Quote:
What school will you be attending???
Ive applied to Lesley, Emerson and UMass, but have not heard back from them yet.

*crosses fingers* I'm really interested in Lesley though.

Quote:
I only have random pictures of Boston, but none of "people." I feel weird taking pictures of random people, esp. if they are candid. However, if anyone here would like take pictures of Boston street style, by all means go for it!
I might take and post a few once I'm up there!!

02-03-2007
rising star

Emerson is a good school. My friends who go there absolutely love it! A couple of my friends are actually hoping to transfer into Emerson. And it's right inbetween Downtown Crossing and Newbury/Boylston/Copley so it's a good spot.

rising star

On my way home tonight from just being bored and deciding to walk around Newbury I saw a lot of really cutely dressed people were walking around Boylston. Not the main part of Boylston. Like the side opposite from Newbury. Where... Berklee books is, I think it's there... anyway. A lot of cute girls in dresses. Boys in old, oversized [or some undersized] sweaters. It was just cute. And everyone smoking. Hah. I loved it. Basically it made my night because it made me love Boston.

Tags
boston, street, style