How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Trend Spotting / Streetstyle
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

07-03-2006
windowshopping

no i have them form haftasonu.com. They are turkish celebrities/socialites.

07-03-2006
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimiko
thanks. one more question I heard you have to make a reservation before going to Chloe store .is it true?
i dont think so

and also its not opened yet, the store looks like its still under construction from outside

01-04-2006
backstage pass

I think the most stylish women in Istanbul is Ece SŁkan .

01-04-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty-Yo
i dont think so

and also its not opened yet, the store looks like its still under construction from outside

really ? anyway I can't afford chloe :p

01-04-2006
windowshopping

Wow! Istanbul has the prettiest women!!!

01-04-2006
backstage pass

ahh these women are so beautiful!

02-04-2006
backstage pass

from Haftasonu.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg imperiaflex_0_0_0.jpg (64.7 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg gg.jpg (102.1 KB, 22 views)

02-04-2006
backstage pass

Mimiko makes me wanna think she is from Constantinople and NOT Istanbul

Analog-keep up the pics. they are beautiful. But I would prefer seeing the regular people as well.

I dont think this is a contest as to what city has better style or if Turkish people have style. She is simply posting pictures from another part of the world. (Gives me an idea of rushing to Michigan Avenue and taking pictures:p)

02-04-2006
backstage pass

[quote=iluvfashion]Mimiko makes me wanna think she is from Constantinople and NOT Istanbul

quote]

??

03-04-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvfashion
Mimiko makes me wanna think she is from Constantinople and NOT Istanbul

Analog-keep up the pics. they are beautiful. But I would prefer seeing the regular people as well.

I dont think this is a contest as to what city has better style or if Turkish people have style. She is simply posting pictures from another part of the world. (Gives me an idea of rushing to Michigan Avenue and taking pictures:p)
okey I was rude when I said people in Istanbul cant dress.But before I wrote this I had argued bitterly with my boyfriend over something (he is an ex now :p ) ,so I was angry.But Istanbul isn't a fashion city like London or Tokyo.And I am not talking about being stylish (I was the worst dresser when I was in high school) I'm talking about being creative.I was shocked when I went to London for the first time.There were a lot of people who wore quite extraordinary clothes and nobody was looking at them.But it's not like that here.A friend of mine had blue hair and she couln't even walk on the street for a second without being harassed because of her hair.People call you marginalized if you even have a piercing.One day last summer I wore cowboy boots (it was for summer not winter) and in 15 minutes 4 people on the street said look she wears boots in summer (in London everybody wears it)And yesterday some guy teased me on the street and said do you think you are in Paris .(there was nothing extraordinary about my dress)It's really annoying I wanna dress up but I hate it when people are looking at me.I mean it depends of your neighbourhood but there aren't enough neighbourhoods where people dress up,and I cant say I like these neighbourhoods (Nisantası for example)ıt's full of people who want to show off that they have the latest bag ( somehow the latest bag is always Louis V. :p ) ,latest cars.And whenever I go there I see paparazzis taking picture of famous people when they are shopping .I think people prefer wearing comfortable clothes in Istanbul.I rarely see women wearing dresses or skirts,so even when you wear dress people are looking at you .Many young people feel the same way too
(sorry if I have grammer mistakes )

03-04-2006
backstage pass

I know it's not about fashion but it's very important ,the government wants to sell state properties in Bodrum and they gonna make ugly buildings there so please go to http://bodrumajans.com.tr/protesto/view.asp and sign your name if you are against it

03-04-2006
backstage pass

totally agree with you mimiko. When i was in Istanbul over the summer, i wanted to wear a simple sundress, but my cousin told me that it wasn't "appropriate" to wear . Needless to say, i didn't wear many exciting clothes that summer.

05-04-2006
at the irish pub

mimiko is right in all that comments.i think we dont have that creativity in getting dressing=))

backstage pass

But in rock festivals I see people with very extraordinary outfits ,(some guys wore skirts last year) they can wear these things in festivals or clubs because they know they won't be judged there.
But last summer I was in Vienna and, most of the people were wearing jeans and boring shirts,so Istanbul is not the only fashion Siberia
http://http://www.thefashionspot.com...ria-23112.html

05-04-2006
backstage pass

ıs there a store or boutique which sells stella mccartney in ıstanbul

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
istanbul, street, style