How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Trend Spotting / Streetstyle
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

09-07-2005
front row

I actually like some stuff featured on the cobra snake website

Last edited by Lena; 11-07-2005 at 06:02 PM. Reason: just editing edited quote (wasnt making sense..)

10-07-2005
urd
tfs star

from last nights party.com

10-07-2005
front row

http://www.fecalface.com/open.html

they usually have artists (who not surprisingly dress scene) and party people but arn't as lame as the cobra snake. but maybe it's because i'm biased and a lot of these people are my friends and i'm in a few pictures.

11-07-2005
scenester

this thread makes me want to move to nyc and become a career hipster.now if only i could stand indie music....

11-07-2005
ingenue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcella

they usually have artists (who not surprisingly dress scene) and party people but arn't as lame as the cobra snake. but maybe it's because i'm biased and a lot of these people are my friends and i'm in a few pictures.
thanks marcella for the link - it looks like fun. time to explore.

11-07-2005
rising star

MisSHAPES is this whole scene party in new York that eveyone makes a big deal out of... that's basically all I know about it . But if you click photos they have a bunch of pictures of the people in the parties...

^ haha, I think that last one is the same girl... or woman... or whatever she is, from before . You guys should check it out, there are some pretty entertaining outfits...

Last edited by 8GreenEyes8; 11-07-2005 at 05:42 PM.

11-07-2005
fashion elite

... what up with that little gun figure... I have seen it all over the place, on belts, pins, necklaces...

12-07-2005
rising star

i think this girl is really beautiful and wears great clothes, there was another one of her in blue sluip blazer and hat where she looked incredible but i can't find it.

12-07-2005
etre soi-meme

guns and sculls are very hot everywhere it seems, thanks for the pictures

12-07-2005
front row

raphaella -- yeah, i've noticed the same girl. she really is beautiful -- i love how she uses the same accessories and clothes throughout. Always fun to see what she comes up with ^^

And yeah, i'm terribly partial to the cobrasnake. I can't hate on hipsters. The whole obessesion with great hair, music and clothes hits too close to home for me to poopoo it.

12-07-2005
rising star

^I love the green jacket. From misshapes.com

^ interesting jeans...

^ I like these outfits, and all the jewlery.

last two from Cobrasnake.com

13-07-2005
front row

I think its such a lie to say all these kids are 'try-hards'. Did anyone ever think they just are the way they are? I'd rather have people looking like that in my city than the obvious poser/losers that are permanetly resided in my area. (aka I-LOVE-anything-Diesel kids, high maintainence Paris Hilton wannabes and metrosexual males with tans)

14-07-2005
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcella

thx

14-07-2005
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by so_jealous
I think its such a lie to say all these kids are 'try-hards'. Did anyone ever think they just are the way they are? I'd rather have people looking like that in my city than the obvious poser/losers that are permanetly resided in my area. (aka I-LOVE-anything-Diesel kids, high maintainence Paris Hilton wannabes and metrosexual males with tans)
amen to that

these are the type of people I like to hang around...they're just enjoying themselves and alot of them are very artsy-like. They're just chill and having a good time, if they happen to look cool, oh well...lol

15-07-2005
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_killed_couture
amen to that

these are the type of people I like to hang around...they're just enjoying themselves and alot of them are very artsy-like. They're just chill and having a good time, if they happen to look cool, oh well...lol
No doubt. I'd rather be around people with brains and interesting things to say. I just can't stand the kids in my town because they are all pretty pathetic if you think about it. Theyre all white suburban kids trying to be gangster or thug. I just don't understand it because its such a joke when a metrosexual male with some sort of cheap silver chains is next to you in his pimped out car with loud rap music blasting. Well, at least, I burst out laughing...

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, scene, street, style