How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Trend Spotting / Streetstyle
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

13-06-2005
V.I.P.

In summer school today, I sat next to a girl with a Goach bag. It was so gross-looking.

And I realized that I was the only guy in the room not wearing a brightly-colored "vintage" (read: trashy-looking) t-shirt, vomit-inducing "vintage" khaki cargo shorts, a "vintage" baseball cap, and brown sandals that look like they stink to high heaven. They seriously looked like clones of each other, just with differently colored t-shirts and baseball caps. It was like an American Eagle or Abercrombie ad. Oh, and I was the only guy without AE/Abercrombie hair.

13-06-2005
V.I.P.

well done be proud of the fact that you were the best dressed there.

02-07-2005
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by __neversummer
I live in Boulder Colorado and ugh it's horrible here. Everyday you see atleast 10-15 girls wearing the exact same horrible outfit, you know the polo shirt with the little butterfly on it, over a cami and a super short pleated mini skirt. Then all the frat guys here are just as bad with their trucker hats and polo shirts with the upturned collars.
ha, i know it...i live in COlorado Springs, and for some reason, they love those butterfly polos here. ughh. they consider any outfit not involving either a butterfly polo, or american eagle jeans poor taste. i get so many insults from them. like..."who dressed you today" just becasue i am creative.

03-07-2005
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Classic
Why oh why do people wear shades indoor?
I always do.

However instead of Chanel logos I favor black acetate Cutler & Gross London frames.

Charles Baudelaire

Last edited by Incroyable; 03-07-2005 at 06:35 PM.
04-07-2005
fashion elite

This girl with me at uni, told me once how much she loves the colour pink...I kinda realized that from the way she dressed...She wore pink tops with jeans and pink shoes...her back pack was pink too, her pencil case was pink, her pencils were pink...her eraser was pink...and her note book was pink...when we came out of class, she offered me a ride back to the dorms...so while we were walking towards her car...i almost threw up...it was a metalic pink audi car!!!! and the interior was pink fur!!! even her steering wheel had a pink case type of thing!!! I swore off pink that day!!!

04-07-2005
front row

Location: you might call it existential crisis, I simply call it the bravery of emptiness.
I know a girl, who probably has the most boring way of dressing herself up. Her clothes are really not ugly or something like that, but she is so predictable that it is almost too bad to be true. You can always predict, what she is going to wear, cause she has no critical sense at all. If UGG's are in, she will wear that, if a special kind of trainers are in, she will wear that, if a special brand is in, she will certainly wear that, no matter what.
She is the type who is complainin' that the jeans she wears, are SO first-year-in-highschool (her Diesel jeans still look new, but she weared them 2 years ago in school - big trouble!!!). When the trend she is into, fades away, she finds the same objects totally outdated and almost hates them.
Really, she has some fine clothing, but she is so not individual and much too predictable.

04-07-2005
trendsetter

I live in Newcastle, a city full of victims, at the moment its a horrible swarm of gypsy skirts and "juicy" toweling dresses eww.

There aren't many stylish people here.

P.s i wear my sunglasses inside too, bu its so i don't have to look people (who look at my awful hair and smirk) in the eye ha, but i don't wear my sunglasses at night

Last edited by Ms. Diorella; 04-07-2005 at 03:23 PM.
05-07-2005
V.I.P.

what a cute idea for a thread..I know I'll be here alot my mum gets annoyed at me for going..O M G what IS she wearing or EW that doesn't match

when and IF i go out today I'll post something

05-07-2005
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Diorella
I live in Newcastle, a city full of victims, at the moment its a horrible swarm of gypsy skirts and "juicy" toweling dresses eww.
eww I hate those dresses!

06-07-2005
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by acester
what a cute idea for a thread..I know I'll be here alot my mum gets annoyed at me for going..O M G what IS she wearing or EW that doesn't match
my mum says stuff like that more than me!

06-07-2005
windowshopping

Some guy at school wears the funniest colour combinations...
for example: Pink longsleeve shirt & Mint green Polo
or Pink Polo shirt & red jacket...
it always looks really weird

11-07-2005
scenester

Some nameless city in Tennessee ::the capital:: is a walking, talking, breathing fashion victim.
I was in line to get my car tags and I looked alright in my ensemble but these other people. Oh my goodness! I thought mullets were never in. And what about those hair cuts, some stylists never recommend an update because 70s feathering is still alive and kicking even if the hair is in a cropped style, I don't understand. What Not To Wear, seriously needs to makeover a town.

11-07-2005
rising star

I saw this beautiful girl who could have easily been a model. She was so pretty. But she was wearing the worst Abercrombie outfit. I just found it a tad disappointing.

11-07-2005
V.I.P.

^ Aw...sad.

13-07-2005
V.I.P.

ok I forgot to post stuff and I forgot most of it...but from what i can remember

I walked past a group of girls who were like head to toe dressed in surf gear it looks REALLY sad

and there was girls in ra ra skirts and 3/4 length black stockings...*cough*try hard different *cough*

ehehheheeh a woman had a louis vuitton bag and a weird kind of posh bomber jacket in beige and heels in jeans..heheh she looked really bad

ummm meh ill think of some later these are very good

OH...there was a girl in my school trying to look "relaxed and not caring" she was wearing jeans and her HOUSE SPORTS PURPLE UGLY SHIRT and ugg boots OM EEEEE GOD!!!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
fashion, today, victims