How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Trend Spotting / Streetstyle
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

19-08-2008
windowshopping

Yeah it was! I managed to look away super fast, I think I would of started laughing and screaming in there if I saw any more

02-09-2008
backstage pass

Ahh that's quite a shock!
My boyfriend has to wear those teeny shorts for xc and he gets wicked embarrassed about them :p

Today I saw a middle aged guy in shorts and orange Crocs with black knee socks!!

02-09-2008
trendsetter

I know it's scary to see but I don't think they're fashion victims, probably they did actually just go running . I remember when I did track and xc in school and if I had to stop somewhere after practice like even just to put gas in the car or something I felt so self-conscious in those little "flap" shorts. Normally you bring track pants to put on but sometimes it's too hot or you forgot them... anyway, I'd definitely avoid wearing them in public.

V.I.P.

A GUY WEARING SHORTS AND FLIP FLOPS WITH SOCKS

10-09-2008
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by haleyanne View Post
Ahh that's quite a shock!
My boyfriend has to wear those teeny shorts for xc and he gets wicked embarrassed about them :p

Today I saw a middle aged guy in shorts and orange Crocs with black knee socks!!
noooooo!

10-09-2008
doldrums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feline View Post
Did a double-take when going to the station & saw a woman in one lime green croc & one bright yellow croc! As if matching ones aren't bad enough.
Maybe she got dressed in the dark :p

12-09-2008
windowshopping

Saw a woman on the train with that godawful brown lip liner and a lighter shade lipstick filled in (can't believe people still wear this)

Girl wearing leggings as pants. I know this is very common but IMO looks EXTREMELY tacky.

front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by silk skin paws View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feline
Did a double-take when going to the station & saw a woman in one lime green croc & one bright yellow croc! As if matching ones aren't bad enough.

Maybe she got dressed in the dark :p
Or maybe she was going for a citrus theme.

16-11-2008
backstage pass

The toilet seat one is horrific! I couldn't stop laughing. My roommate thought I was crazy!

Anyway, go to Penn State University in University Park and this place is full of fashion victims, although I have been there. So many people wearing all of their PSUwear at once. You get the messy ponytail with a headband, penn state tee or sweatshirt and then either a choice of leggings or psu sweatpants, complete with flat boots, typically uggs or knock-offs. It's terrible and even expensive.

16-11-2008
Not Thinking About Time

Sometimes I am glad that I go to school for design everyone dresses nice even if it is a little over the top. I see people wearing huge puffer jackets so you cant see any of their outfits with bare legs an heels it is the strangest thing ever I dont know how they are warm.

Portfolio Last FM
16-11-2008
rising star

today i saw a woman in her late forties/early fifties with very blonde highlights, a trucker hat, ed hardy shirt, and a juicy couture terry bag.

16-11-2008
V.I.P.

^That is the epitome of fashion victim-proof that money cannot buy taste.

16-11-2008
Not Thinking About Time

Oh and me right now but I am not intending on leaving the house today
Marc by Marc tshirt not all that bad but I am also wearing pink and white striped pj bottoms but I am so cozy today is a cleaning/ relaxing day. Another fashion victim that I can not stand that are all over my school are Hipster/ Homeless look as in 'I dont have enough money for clothes that I did not find in the trash yet I can afford other stuff such as vodka/ ipods/ macbook pros/ really expensive hair cuts that I will not wash' and they smell bad.

Portfolio Last FM
03-01-2009
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle Baby View Post
A friend of mine is a part of the loyal lindsey wannabe loving legging as pants club. I love her, she is a really close friend but I dont have the heart to tell her that it makes her thighs look ten times bigger than they are and that a fluro orange tank top, black leggings with slouchy flat boots is not a decent outfit for a night out, or a decent outfit at all.
ouch, I have same problem. One of my dearest friend use leggings as pants. One day she left shopping 8with me) just wearing leggings and short white tanktop and some furry short jacket and heels...It was HORRIBLE. I did not have heart to tell her that since she had fantastic day and she told me she felt skinny that day (might explane the outfit).
I was so mortified for her
She is very dear to me but sometimes she does not handle clothes.

She sometimes looks so bad and sometimes , like today , she can look quite brilliant.

I LOVE HER, but pleaseeeeee learn to dress up *hahaha*

Today I saw man who was something like 35 years old , and he was wearing hip hop clothes that usually 15year old boys wear. You know, pants so low that he could not walk well, awful graphic hoodie, gold bling bling and awful graphic cap.
It was horrible...

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
fashion, today, victims