How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Trend Spotting / Streetstyle
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

13-07-2005
trendsetter

i saw a girl today wearing a white 'boho' gypsy skirt, with a white tank top, blue sequinned shrug, blue sequinned shoes, huge hoop earrings, and to finish the look, a fake LV bag. Nice.

13-07-2005
V.I.P.

^ EEP!!!

13-07-2005
holy####ery

It's not as horrible as some of the ones you've seen, but I saw a girl at South Coast yesterday wearing a Juicy hot pink top/dress, carrying a fake Coach bag with G's instead of C's. I couldn't understand the pink foam wedges either...

13-07-2005
ingenue

^ I also saw a pink juicy dress, styled with navy blue gauchos, running trainers, and a metallic blue hobo bag. it was unreal.

14-07-2005
holy####ery

^ I, for one, do not understand this gaucho thing going around. Some of them aren't so bad, but the ones that have amounts of fabric so swathingly large that they stretch from LA to Timbuktu? I'm sorry, but

(And here is where someone would say that they're absolutely in love with gauchos, that they're the best thing since fried chicken...)

14-07-2005
scenester

Yesterday I saw a guy with an oversized and very ugly pleather jacket (knee lenght), white undershirt, white jeans and a grey and black sort of sneaker. Topped with sunglasses at night.
Oh he was so cool..

V.I.P.

Today in Paris I saw a man wearing a black tank top and Burberry nova check shorts (that looked like boxer shorts to me ) with lime green flip flops.

the shorts were kind of like these...

14-07-2005
holy####ery

^ !! So very hideous!

14-07-2005
holy####ery

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexN
Saw a girl wearing all denim. The jacket said "Baby Phat" in rhinestones or some crap.
You know it's classy when it has Baby Phat plastered all over it.

Which reminds me, at the checkout line at Borders a while back, I saw a girl with a short-sleeved baseball-style tee, withthe cursived words "Apple Bottom" (Nelly's line?) splayed in different sizes/positions in highlighter colors on a black background. t's probably the most hideous top I've seen in a while, and to top it off, her stomach was sort of... spilling out... the bottom of it.

14-07-2005
windowshopping

see pics.....
victims are everywhere in hk...

omg my CdG

now this is so called 'punk' you can mostly see in hk.

on the left, dsquared tee. vivienne westwood necklace, dior earrings, gucci shoes, burberry vintagr bag, beams boy demin skirt

14-07-2005
rising star

Just come to Melbourne and visit Southland shopping centre it is the biggest disaster in the world. Supre everywhere !! and Those elastic material belts that people wear over jeans to try and hide fat rolls because their jeans are too low and tight, those are my most hated thing. Also the combination of sequins and fluff is everywhere and an absolute plethora of bad fake bags. One more thing to vent about cheap looking mukluks (i think that is how you spell it) over jeans that aren't tight enough to grip the leg so they bunch up and just make the look so unflttering.
Ok I think that is enough for one day goodness me i'm an angry person haha

15-07-2005
fashion icon

haha lenfant sauvage it's nice to meet you, i'm so glad someone else out there shares my disgust for the fashion victims out here in HK, this place has got to be the victim capital of the world for people under 25.

15-07-2005
windowshopping

hey fade nice to meet you too. u'r from hk? i totally agree with your words. materialism had ruined tons of innocent little children's mind here. tell ya, the girl on left on the last pic is only 12 or 13 year old!

V.I.P.

....today i saw a girl witha bright purple velvet jacket on, jeans and uggboots I's a bit scared

skanky goths too..AHHHHHHHHHHH

15-07-2005
Adorable illusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitterpill
Yesterday I saw a guy with an oversized and very ugly pleather jacket (knee lenght), white undershirt, white jeans and a grey and black sort of sneaker. Topped with sunglasses at night.
Oh he was so cool..

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
fashion, today, victims