How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Trend Spotting / Streetstyle
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

15-05-2005
V.I.P.

What Fashion Victims Did You See Today?
I thought since we had a thread about what we're wearing (and of course good taste), what about one about what other people are wearing (more specifically fashion victims).

The other day I was getting my hair done and this woman appeared, she was wearing:

- Juicy hot pink track bottom
- Juicy lime green track top
- Lady Juicy lime & hot pink bowling bag that "tied" the look together
- Fried hair

I saw soo many at the mall today, Ive got posttraumatic stress disorder...

15-05-2005
front row

LOL this kinda funny!

It reminds me of a girl I saw downtown. She was wearing these Juicy couture Pants where JUICY is writting right on the ***. Me and my friends were SO laughing, I mean, what kind of image do you automaticly get when you see JUICY in big on the *** of a ''(fatty)'' girl.. OMG

Anyways, story appart, I dont remember seing any fashion victims in thr weekend cuz I didnt get out of my freackin house cuz I had to study big time for exams

(sorry for not contributing to your thread! )

16-05-2005
princely

juicy couture suit with a white murakami LV bag and nike shox! ..the silver ones with red

16-05-2005
V.I.P.

wow... juicy is getting ripped on... when i get un-sick and back into the world, i'll contribute..

17-05-2005
V.I.P.

I have so much to contribute to this thread.....

17-05-2005
Proponent of Plaid

Well, I saw an automotive fashion victim today.

It was about a 1994 Ford Taurus station wagon, painted in that vile teal color that so many cars were painted in the mid 1990s. Tealy-the-Taurus sported tinted windows, a chrome spoiler hung off her roof rack, and spinning hubcaps on all four wheels.

Tealy was also encrusted in mud from the beltline down, including all four spinny hubcaps. They looked like little dirt-propellors, spinning away at the stop-light.

It was so ridiculous.

17-05-2005
front row

three girls fried tan blonde girls wearing roughly the same thing:

-ugg boots in pink
-abercrombie and fitch pink track jackets
-white juicy track pants with "juicy" on the butt
-dooney and bourke black crayon heart bags

ewwwwww.

17-05-2005
Frozen irony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubuc
LOL this kinda funny!

It reminds me of a girl I saw downtown. She was wearing these Juicy couture Pants where JUICY is writting right on the ***. Me and my friends were SO laughing, I mean, what kind of image do you automaticly get when you see JUICY in big on the *** of a ''(fatty)'' girl.. OMG
Have you seen those at girls with athletic etc. written on their bum??
Specially ehen they are sooooo NOT athletic.

It's like the bum is big enough to be written

" Althletic is not a word in my vocabulary"

17-05-2005
V.I.P.

^^Wow. I think if you asked me to describe the outfit I'd hate to see most, that would be it.

17-05-2005
rising star

Once, I was walking down a street downtown and it was "wet-snowing" so there was lots of mud, and I saw a young girl wearing a white floor-length tulle skirt over jeans and lots of poseur "punk" crap. I suppose she was going for shock value, but it just made me laugh. And the fact that this was in front of a courthouse made me think that she should be arrested for her horriffic faux pas!

"You are sentenced to five years of intensive labour at Bergdorf Goodman"

Last edited by plumage19; 17-05-2005 at 11:04 PM.
17-05-2005
windowshopping

my six year old daughter had to wear her "juicy couture" outfit to dress down day at school. Im not sure if she is the fashion victium or me.

17-05-2005
holy####ery

Not quite as entertaining as the Juicy excerpts, but I saw a girl the other day who was a bit on the wider end of the spectrum, which wouldn't be wrong if it weren't for her highlighter green top that was more of a big piece of stretchy nylon swooped down in a loop just enough to cover the (err...) breasts and top portion of the stomach and tied around the back. And matched with a pair of jeans at least nine inches too long and three sizes too small, with a huge white "worn" parts on the butt and thighs (front and back). I hate to be judgemental of someone I don't know (for all I know, she could do more work at the homeless shelter than I do), but... it really was quite awful. I don't understand where she got the idea that highlighter green would be a flattering color.

18-05-2005
backstage pass

My friend and I walked behind these two guys, both wearing the same bright colored polos (one green, one orange)..destroyed jeans and sandals..for literally 6 or so blocks they kept adjusting and popping up their collars.

18-05-2005
Zal
windowshopping

A few days ago I saw a young woman (about 19) on the bus who seemed to be just to trendy for her own good... She was wearing a short beige jacket to a knee-length skirt with flounce, together with fake Minnetonka moccasins with beaded embrodery on, dozens of cheap bracelets of the same kind with small, goldy glass pearls on elastic threads plus big sunglasses. Everything in tones of beige and brown.

It was the same style that some journalistis on swedish newspapers had listed as this summers (commersial) fashion-picks. Although no one said it was going to bee worn all at once... I thought it was a good example of a sense of mainsteam trends but not as a sense of style - and definitly not personal. You could tell it was really cheap materials and everything but high quality craftmanship, more like she pinpointed every trend and bought it all at once in the same store.

18-05-2005
rising star

There's this lady who comes to my store all the time. She has to be in her sixties but she dresses like a harajuku girl wanna-be; all pink and always carries that dooney bag with the crayon hearts. She also wears her hair in a half pony tail and puts brooches and stuff in it and dangles fake pearls from the base... Awful.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
fashion, today, victims