How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Trend Spotting / Streetstyle
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

22-10-2005
follow the lights

ahhh so that is a fanboy... well said

22-10-2005
fashion icon

Yeah. My favorite outfit of the past summer (two-way tie): Guy lining up outside elevators on the way up to Sushi Shota in CWB: Junya Watanabe striped tee with animal print on front, turquoise Levi's N3BP...and the other one is white t-shirt with YSL logo on front, Dior Homme blue lurex jeans, spotted at Seibu in Admiralty.

22-10-2005
V.I.P.

^
The girls can be funnier. Beams Boy low crotch jeans (that do nothing for their petite bodies) with that hideous pattern on the butt, big Nike sneakers and a Stussy t-shirt and invariably carrying a Gucci/LV tote. The more logos, the better.

My blog - Style Bubble - http://stylebubble.typepad.com/style_bubble/
22-10-2005
fashion icon

ahhh i LOVE the pants girls wear which have really long crotch, start out so baggy on the thigh then taper in at the ankles and calves. So cute

Usually mixed with a tank top, nike dunks and an LV wallet. Me likey

22-10-2005
V.I.P.

^I don't have any objections against the items themselves.....it's the way it's put together that irks me.......and the way that EVERY ONE of them dress like that. It's slightly disturbing....

My blog - Style Bubble - http://stylebubble.typepad.com/style_bubble/
22-10-2005
What fresh hell is this.?

skinny jeans, Boho and d&g undershirts, if you are cool, you are wearing two of them at the same time. the undershirts that is...

very laid back

Last edited by Tinetush; 22-10-2005 at 05:42 PM.
22-10-2005
follow the lights

hihi... So that's how they dress in Jylland

22-10-2005
What fresh hell is this.?

^In Aalborg anyway....

trendsetter

Victoria: High school girls cannot dress at all...Still the mini skirt with Uggs thing. Or sweatpants with tight tops. Actually my school is considered better than the rest haha...Even though it's still overrun by the Boho girls.

Woman are very laid back... Not a lot of ppl dressing up, but when you go downtown you see all the emo kids. Occasionally the Goth.

22-10-2005
scenester

I live in the houston area. And the part I live in has a bit of everybody. so nobody is "different" because there is at least 100 of everybody dressin the same....at least. And thats just the school I went to ,which was huge. But everything is pretty equal, and we all got along great.

23-10-2005
In Bloom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinetush
skinny jeans, Boho and d&g undershirts, if you are cool, you are wearing two of them at the same time. the undershirts that is...

very laid back
Same thing here. But too many jeans, too much H&M and Vero Moda. Ick!

we were in love

23-10-2005
front row

Location: you might call it existential crisis, I simply call it the bravery of emptiness.
People dress very alike in my town. You don't see that much originality or surprising outfits. I think it's because there aren't that many different shops and those w. interesting clothes are very snobbish (well, isn't that great ). We got an terrible H&M, also, it's so incredible crappy.

D&G underwear is also kind of a hit here. And Diesel jeans. I think young people here (in general) dress very sporty and decent w. brand new clothing, where verything fits together very well, a bit boring imho.

In Bloom

Quote:
Originally Posted by idapompida
People dress very alike in my town. You don't see that much originality or surprising outfits. I think it's because there aren't that many different shops and those w. interesting clothes are very snobbish (well, isn't that great ). We got an terrible H&M, also, it's so incredible crappy.

D&G underwear is also kind of a hit here. And Diesel jeans. I think young people here (in general) dress very sporty and decent w. brand new clothing, where verything fits together very well, a bit boring imho.
Do we all live in the same town?
They dress too safe. They're like an ocean of Vero Moda, H&M and Diesel-wearing blonde girls w. too much fake tan. I can't tell who is who at school.

we were in love

Last edited by The_Ida; 23-10-2005 at 07:13 AM.
23-10-2005
follow the lights

hehe ..

23-10-2005
front row

Location: you might call it existential crisis, I simply call it the bravery of emptiness.
Ey, how could I possibly forget. So many girls in my town are wearing those bubble jackets/mini parka coats w. fake fur on the hat. Those jackets make people look like the Michelin man, they're oh so ugly.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
city, style