How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Careers, Education & the Business of Fashion
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

07-03-2010
windowshopping

Oh I just read all the posts in this thread I'm so desperate ) It's great help, lots of valuable ideas. I've only got some 2-3 weeks to go and I'm just trying to figure out what I should concentrate on to make my portfolio stronger. So far I only have an A3 sketchbook with 25 pages of research and fabric samples but no fashion... That's one thing I must do, develop a collection... Also will include some life drawing though mine is so bad ( I am applying to CSM and I worry myself sick that my work is not up to the standards. Both in sense of quality and quantity.

Thank you for all who contributed to the thread guys )and congrats to those who already got a place!

18-03-2010
windowshopping

i know it's not strictly about portfolio, but it's still about applying to uni. If you struggle with your PERSONAL STATEMENT I found this extremely useful: http://personalstatement.blogspot.co...statement.html

The best advice I came across.

25-06-2013
fashion insider

I just finished school and I'm out and about looking for internships. They usually expect physical portfolios to show at the interview. I was wondering if anyone had any advice of how it should be like, the presentation etc..? And if anyone had pictures as examples that would be really cool

Tags
applying, fashion, graduation, portfolio, school