How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Careers, Education & the Business of Fashion
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

21-04-2012
windowshopping

Hello everyone, I'm new here so I'd be very grateful if someone could give me any tips on interviews? I have one for MA Fashion Journalism in a few days, and I'm really nervous

(doesn't help that my previous academic background was not in fashion either, I'm really scared)

06-05-2012
V.I.P.

I will be starting the BA Fashion Communication with Promotion course in September. I remember when I was like 15 and reading every post here and dreaming about getting in

06-06-2012
fashion icon

I am really curious about the BA Criticism, Communication, and Curation course at CSM. I'm finishing up my associates degree in the states and I'm looking for what to study next and when I was researching this one seemed right up my ally. Has anyone done this BA course? What did you think? And what career have you gone into with it? I like the sound of this subject because it incorporates a lot of research and that's something I'm good at and I love to do. Plus it appears to be something that could be used in all areas of the arts, culture, etc. Thanks.

windowshopping

Speaking of the rank, does anybody know what rank CSM are in ? There's many people said that CSM is 1st best fashion school in the world. But some say it's Parsons. So does anyone know the exact rank maybe ? Or it isnt between Parsons and CSM?

24-12-2012
windowshopping

I've heard people from Parsons say that London schools are much better (for fashion design).

30-12-2012
trendsetter

i have an interview soon. i'm pretty prepared, but you know. nervous to the craziest degrees. reading every page of this thread now

trendsetter

Which course are you interviewing for?

01-01-2013
trendsetter

Fashion Communication. My advisor told me that Fashion communication with promotion may be filled up. I'm also applying to London College of Fashion. I really hope to get in to one of them. I have industry experience and am finishing up my portfolio but I am still quite nervous. I'd obviously prefer CSM but my goal is to study in London next year. My interview had been postponed due to hurricane sandy. Reeling with nerves but really hopeful.

windowshopping

Hi everyone,

Is there anybody who's doing BA in Fashion and who's an International student on CSM right now? Because I've got some questions about this University, applying, people etc.

Greetings,
Pawel

05-02-2013
rising star

Hi, did anybody do any of the fashion-related short courses at CSM? Can you share your experiences? Were they good, did you like them, do you think they are worth the money? thanx

trendsetter

^ I came here with the same question, would be really nice is someone knows anything about them.
I'm interested in graphic design and (fashion) photography ones, fyi.

It never gets easier, you just go faster. (LeMond)
01-04-2013
fashion elite

I would like to get some information about the Fashion Business cours. I would like to knwo what subjects are lected and so on.
Thanks.

windowshopping

Hi, you do get a certificate, but be on the ball to make sure you get one and ask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle M View Post
Hello everybody, I am asking this question here since I have googled all day long and haven't been able to get the info I need
Do they give you a certificate or some other type of living proof at the end of a SHORT course?? Something I can mention in my future CV??
Sorry if this sounds strange, maybe I'm a little paranoid but I haven't got the latest clue about UK's education system.

Thank you so very very much for the information if anyone has time to answer me
<3

13-08-2013
trendsetter

My course starts next Monday! I applied for Photography, Art and Architecture short course.

It never gets easier, you just go faster. (LeMond)
05-03-2014
scenester

Is anyone applying this year/did you already apply?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
central, csm, london, martins, saint