How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Careers, Education & the Business of Fashion
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

08-02-2005
trendsetter

cool!
hey tristan cool stuff......seems great specially the pirate thing,like the lighting......keep that way and keep posting.....

to all (nueva,softgrey,tristan and stilista): last saturday i get and editorial published im happy about it (sadly not all the pics were published) i will scanned and send it to you guys.......

help:do u guys remember any ed/cpgn with the executive mood but high fashion.....i just remember michelle alves´s d from vogue italia may 2002,any help pls!!!!!!thanks

09-02-2005
front row

Xone: I couldn't really think of one off the bat, but i think these could kinda be reworked nicely:
http://www.mfilomeno.com/serge/Femme_Fatale.html
http://www.mfilomeno.com/serge/aero.html

Guys! I just landed the job as Fashion editor for Back Magazine which is kinda exciting, because they're letting me do whatever I want...and it has a budget(lol). Here comes some edge Toronto! Posted somthing me and a photographer (david hou) and Victoria Dixon on Makeup did for fun!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sam176.jpg (102.9 KB, 43 views)

10-02-2005
trendsetter

congratulations!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristan
Xone: I couldn't really think of one off the bat, but i think these could kinda be reworked nicely:
http://www.mfilomeno.com/serge/Femme_Fatale.html
http://www.mfilomeno.com/serge/aero.html

Guys! I just landed the job as Fashion editor for Back Magazine which is kinda exciting, because they're letting me do whatever I want...and it has a budget(lol). Here comes some edge Toronto! Posted somthing me and a photographer (david hou) and Victoria Dixon on Makeup did for fun!

thanks 4 the links....the 2nd one it was helpful and cool your test.......also congratulations about being fashion editor of that mag......back magazine have a website????? i just saw a canadian magazine calle strut....it is cool

18-02-2005
trendsetter

keep the thread alive.......
To softgrey,Tristan,Nueva and stilista (and to other stylist/editor,etc):

let´s keep this thread alive........making cool conversations or debates,catching up about new or futures projects,etc,etc....i think it would b nice.....b a creative force......

what do u think guys'??????

21-02-2005
trendsetter

guys........are u there?????????

21-02-2005
flaunt the imperfection

hi xone...
we're all watching the shows...
that's what every stylist and editor in the world is doing this month...

11-03-2005
trendsetter

well the shows are over now.....in which projects are u involved (softgrey,nueva,stilista,tristan)........

12-03-2005
backstage pass

Hey Xone I've been working on quite a few, that's why I've been so quiet lately Working too hard I think, ready for collapse! I could murder the people (usually ignorant photographers!!) who think being a stylist is all about going shopping for a couple of hours and turning up with some carrier bags I've been putting in 10 days work per shoot lately and am absolutely mentally and physically exhausted!! Hope it's all been worth it.

I'll mail you some images from shoots soon!!

14-03-2005
trendsetter

Hey stilista!, im glad to hear from you!.....im glad also that you are working very much,thats always great!....i´ve been working hard as well, we got a job for a cell phone company,it was 40 pics in 7 days so im exhausted as well and the same day that ended we got a job for a hypermarket but not that great for their aw05 catalog its crazy but they didnt understand the job either they have very limited thoughts about we do,well i hope everything go ok.....

on the other hand i got published a new editorial and we got the cover and it was a double cover ....so im happy for that too...

yes pls send me al lthe pics, i will do the same, will scan the latest ed and send it ok?

regards...Xone
ps what about the others????

15-04-2005
front row

Guys!!! Someone stole my kit!!!!! Luckily they left the clothes that i pulled. But I'm crippled for the next few days.

15-04-2005
backstage pass

I'm so sorry! That's awful....i suppose the only lucky thing is that they didn't take the clothes, that would be unthinkably horrific!

What use is your kit to anyone? How horrible...

hope it's not too difficult for you to replace all your stuff.

17-04-2005
trendsetter

hey tristan, im sad for the news.......i hope everything is fine.....at least they left u the clothes....how it happened?.......my best from here.......xone

20-04-2005
front row

It was on set for a commercial!! I was in the wardrobe tent and had to run to the washroom too pee. I was gone for two seconds!!! It's ok, at least I'm not a makeup artist who lost his kit...that would truly suck. It's just alot of running around getting stuff to restock, wire, tape, bras, slim n lifts, panty liners and stuff like that.

03-05-2005
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by softgrey
awwwwwwwwwww, I can't see !!
I wanna see it softgrey ! I wanna! I bet is great :p

03-05-2005
flaunt the imperfection

oh yes...that's right....
we changed the main page...i'll try to find the image and post it here for you fashionyork...

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
fashion, feedback, share, stylists, work