How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Careers, Education & the Business of Fashion
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

31-03-2006
windowshopping

Looking for a designer to come up with the main prop "t-shirt" in our indie feature
We are shooting an independent feature that WILL change the industry. We have a budget of $0 BUT we have all the resources to complete the film equipment wise. We will be shooting on a $200,000 HD Vari-cam. We have an amazing script and three terribly funny comedians. This film will be shot imrove style somewhere between Napolean Dynamite/Jackass the Movie/ and Bum Fights. We will be shooting scenes so shocking that they have never been done before in film history. This will be legendary.

We need a talented designer to create a hip look for the magical t-shirt. We hope that the shirt will be so catchy that we can create a trend with the shirt. If it picks up we can create a whole line of these shirts on some Von Dutch kinda trend. We'll see...

At the very least this is a great opportunity for some talented designer to create something amazing that they A: will get credit for on our feature B: can use in their portfolio C: will have total creative control.

Please contact me if interested at:

***Edited***

Last edited by BetteT; 21-12-2009 at 02:07 PM. Reason: Personal info removed, per request from member.

01-04-2006
windowshopping

Attn: Looking for Artists Content for New Social Site
Good day. I am the content coordinator for a new social site (the official site name will be released a week before launch on May 15th to the public) being launched within the next 6 weeks and we want to really give all types of artists (graphic, visual, etc) an opportunity to be the first contributors for a an amazing section of the site that will be dedicated to art & design in a meaningful way that other social sites have not touched. Eventually we hope to motivate lay artists of all types to eventually contribute to the site also over time.

But to get it going, we are in urgent need for artists interested in potentially setting up profiles and showcasing any of their self-expressions to please contact me at rshaver@sesvirtual.com or reginaldshaver@yahoo.com or PM me on this site. All artists interested will be allowed to see an Alpha test of the site (around May 8th) prior to the official launch.

Would certainly be grateful for any and all types of artists to help us out.

03-04-2006
about to fall or fly

this sounds really interesting! i'm just letting you know i'm merging it into the "wanted: networking tFS industry professionals" thread.

windowshopping

Fashion In Spain
HI ALL, I CO EDIT A NEW FASHION MAG IN THE COSTA DEL SOL- THAT'S IN SPAIN... YET WE GET OUR SHARE OF THE INTERNATIONAL FASHION SCENE OVER HERE. I'M SCOUTING THE WORLD OVER FOR INTERESTING EDITORIAL CONTRIBUTIONS RELATED TO FASHION DESIGN, TRENDS, EVENTS ETC.. ANYTHING WILL BE CONSIDERED! WE'LL HAVE A NEW DESIGNERS SECTION AS WELL AS MODELS LISTINGS....www.marbellafashion.com WERE SPONSORED BY A LOCAL GROUP OF FASHION INDUSTRY COMPANIES SO EXPOSURE IS GUARANTEED...

04-04-2006
about to fall or fly

hey there, welcome to tfs!

i'm moving this into the "wanted" thread in this section.

windowshopping

Atlanta Fashion Industry
Hey everyone!
I'm new to the site. Currently in atlanta, attending school, majoring in marketing. Very interested in fashion industry. I need some help getting in touch with the real movers & shakers in fashion in ATl. I'm interested in pr, advertising, marketing; more of the behind the scenes stuff.
Thanks any advice or websites will be very appreciated
Thanks in advance
Chao

06-04-2006
windowshopping

A&G Cashmere production? Cashmere production General?
I have been studying cashmere recently, and have had a tough time fnidnig out information of A&G Cashmere by Amal Guessous. I'm am interested to if anyone know what company does his production. I have found out that Dawson-Forte did their production in the past, but their current producer remains a mystery

I am also interested in knowing what companies put out similar productions, and what companies produce the garments for these companies

Thanks in advance to everyone who can help

06-04-2006
windowshopping

Free makeover....
How much do you love accessories? Enough to travel the length of the
country for those shoes...or stump up a month's salary for the perfect
Chloe bag? Or do you spend hours trawling through charity shops for
scarves/belts and jewellery?

This month Company Magazine are looking for girls who adore their accessories, whether they be bags, belts, shoes, hats or jewellery!

We want women who have gone to desperate lengths to get the perfect
accessory to complete their look - whether that be jetting to foreign
countries or paying hundreds of pounds on a whim.

If you, or a friend, are a woman who is in her 20s or early 30s, we'd love
you to come in for a photoshoot where our fashion and beauty teams will
style you and make you look beautiful!

Anyone who would like to take part just needs to e-mail me their name, age,
address, picture and all the details of their accessory obsession. My e-mail is victoria.rolison@natmags.co.uk.

Can't wait to hear from you!

Vicky

06-04-2006
etre soi-meme

^ exciting, thanks for bringing this in vicky, welcome to tFS

10-04-2006
offline.

Whoa. Crazy.. had no idea this thread existed.

If anyone needs a handbag designer... lemme know.

11-04-2006
about to fall or fly

collaborative opportunity with said and done. i believe it is for a silkscreen project.

www.saidanddone.com

http://www.saidanddone.ca/submit-frame.html

Last edited by .francesca; 11-04-2006 at 06:47 PM.
12-04-2006
scenester

I Need Models For Test Shoots!
hi people... I'm an aspiring stylist and I'm trying to build my portfolio. I need models for test shoots, so if you're interested or have any questions, please send me a note or email me at nyc_stylist@hotmail.com. (you will get a copy of the shoot for yourself)

Last edited by MsBeej; 12-04-2006 at 01:55 PM.
13-04-2006
windowshopping

NOISE creative online festival
Sorry for placing this here, I did not know where else to put it... NOISE festival are a charity run organisation for the Creative Arts...

Spread the vibe....

15-04-2006
windowshopping

Looking for supplier - questions about t-shirts
Ok so i'm looking for suppliers of raw materials im not looking for fabric but things like t-shirts,polos,and denim does anyone know what kind of company's sell these things - i used to work for a company and they ordered raw t-shirts from hanes, but then whats the term used for a company that will do the printing ? as well as colors for the polos ? Well im confused ?

15-04-2006
windowshopping

assistant of the stylist
I've worked as a stylist before, I did mostly fashion shots, catwalks and commercials. Now I am in London (completly lost), doing part time VM for french cosmetic company. Is somebody looking for an assistatn of stylist? I'd love to get in touch with you, even as a volunteer. I just miss it so much

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
angeles, area, comments, fashion, internships, line, los, opps, post, seeking, startup, unpaid, wanted