How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Careers, Education & the Business of Fashion
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

07-04-2010
scenester

Thank you, much appreciated.

I called the number right now even though I knew they would be closed just to see what the message would say, and it appears to be more of an online shopping assistance number. I could still ask somebody there I suppose, but in the meantime if anyone else has anything that would be great as well

16-04-2010
scenester

I have been contacting celebs who I feel would wear my clothing line and have been successful in contacting a few of their managers who have been extremely helpful but I am struggling to contact the following's stylists/managers etc:

Pink
Rihanna
Alice Dellal
Kimberly from PCD

Any help or info would be hugely appreciated! Thanks xx

windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patryk Kin View Post
It depend on what you want from them if you want photoshoots made by one of them, its good, but if you want to be assustant or something like that its no good
yes! I'm dying to contact some photogs. but they are all represented by an agent and i want to work for them but i dont think the agents are the people to speak with. What should i do?

14-06-2010
front row

Does anybody have the number for Celine? I've applied for a design internship and want to follow up with a call.
Studio numbers and addresses are so hard to get hold of.
If anybody could PM me I would be so grateful!

02-07-2010
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by FASHIONLOVA View Post
anybody has HR email for GucciGroup or YSL??
thank u
Bump.

I would like to know this as well (primarily Gucci Group). On their website it says to contact them at an address (in London) for employment opportunities, but that just seems awkward. I guess I could always just directly send them my resume but I was hoping for an HR email address or possibly something better.

Thanks.

02-07-2010
scenester

Does anybody know the email format for Chanel corporate? I want to follow up on an application, but I don't want to call because I feel that's too forward. I know the HR manager's name, but can't find her email anywhere.

18-08-2010
front row

http://www.nycfashioninfo.com/ is a really great resource that has a database of showrooms around the city that you can search by category, price point, multi-label, etc.

windowshopping

I'm a boutique owner and am looking for showrooms in the US that have access to Korean fashion lines (drop crotch pants, harem pants, oversized tops... etc).

Have any idea where I can look or who I can contact? Thanks.

13-10-2010
V.I.P.

Hello,

Can someone help me with the contacts (e-mail will be enough) of buyers from the department stores like Opening Ceremony, Bergdorf Goodman (I've got Linda Fargo's mail, but it looks dodgy), Brown's, Harrods, Selfridges, Biffi, La Rinacente, Marie Luisa, Colette, Printemps, Bon Marche?

It would be perfect if someone could help me. I'll be your eternal debtor.
You can PM me if you prefer, of course.

24-11-2010
scenester

Lanvin Internship
Hi,
Im a fashion design student and am really interested in doing a placement/internship at Lanvin. I know they exit but am having difficulty finding a 'way in'
Online they have contacts entitled 'press' and 'client service' i tried emailing one a few weeks ago (can't actually remember which) and got no reply, so tonight i emailed press. was very polite but kind of doubt i'll get a reply.
I know that theres a phone number and address early on in this thread but could anyone provide an internal email address or phone number?
Thanks in advance!

27-11-2010
windowshopping

I do not know if I am in the right section but I have a question Bette. When working for a publication what is the protocol in requesting for product featured in publication to be sent to the publisher for free?

11-01-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathryn_163 View Post
Hi,
Im a fashion design student and am really interested in doing a placement/internship at Lanvin. I know they exit but am having difficulty finding a 'way in'
Online they have contacts entitled 'press' and 'client service' i tried emailing one a few weeks ago (can't actually remember which) and got no reply, so tonight i emailed press. was very polite but kind of doubt i'll get a reply.
I know that theres a phone number and address early on in this thread but could anyone provide an internal email address or phone number?
Thanks in advance!
the best way to collect any french designer houses is by writing to them, they don't care about e-mails as they receive thousands everyday!!! PM me if you want the address for Lanvin x

15-03-2011
windowshopping

Elle Canada contact?
Hi there,

Id love to know who I would be able to contact at Elle Canada in their online department, ideally Marketing dept but Ill take what I can get. The transcontinental site is driving me crazy and I would much prefer to send a direct email or meet in person!

A PM would be fab if you know. Thanks in advance xxx

29-03-2011
rising star

UK contacts
Anyone interested in having UK contacts in the fashion and beauty industries for media (consumer and trade newspapers and magazines, TV and radio, regional and national press, etc.), PR (agencies and brands), creative people or agencies (model, style or photography agencies, show, event and exhibition production agencies, and organisations (from colleges to universities to industry bodies) should consider checking FASHION MONITOR contact directory. You can consult this information online ( but you need to pay for it ) or you can check their printed versions for FREE*!!!

ALF/BRAD also publish a comprehensive list of advertising media in the UK (they even include outdoor contacts! ). Again, you have the option to either pay or access this listings for FREE*!!!

* at least if you are in London, UK.

29-03-2011
scenester

Anyone know of any contact details foor Katie Grand?
It would be VERy appreciated!
Thanks

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
contact, designers, info, magazines, publicists, showrooms, stores