How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Careers, Education & the Business of Fashion
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

13-07-2009
V.I.P.

I am a photo student based in the DC, Maryland, Virginia metropolitan area. Traveling to chicago at the end of this month and am looking for models, make up artists etc. interested in working for TFCD. You can check out my work here (more work under flickr link)

http://corcoranstudents.ags.com/John_Edmonds/index.html

hope to talk to you soon!

17-07-2009
windowshopping

Dutch House of Photography
Photography/Styling
http://www.dutchhouseofphotography.com/newyork.htm

29-07-2009
scenester

Fashion & Beauty
I'm a german photographer based in Augsburg / Munich / South Germany specializing in fashion & beauty. I'll be shooting some editorials 4 submissions his summer and I'm looking for collaborations with designers, stylists, MUAs, hair stylists, editors and models / agencies.

Working only with high-end equipment. Shootings can be in my studio or on location.

-> Portfolio & Contact

20-08-2009
windowshopping

Photographer looking for Stylists, Hair stylists, and MUA's...
Hello!

My name is Luc Coiffait. I'm a fashion beauty photographer based in London.

I have some upcoming female beauty shoots and male beauty/fashion (think ninetyfive chapel market by vivanco style) shoots in Sept/Oct. These will all be in London and the majority are with agency models.

I am looking for all aspects of the team, STYLISTS, HAIRSTYLISTS AND MUA's!

get in touch if you are interested!

Luc Coiffait - www.luccoiffait.com - enquiries@luccoiffait.com

Heres the last shoot i did...
http://lucbecks.viewbook.com/vintage#/1/
and i have attached some of my work...

MY WEBSITE>>> www.luccoiffait.com

=]

Last edited by lucbecks; 20-08-2009 at 09:14 AM.
30-08-2009
windowshopping

City: NYC
I am a fashion stylist in NYC, looking to expand my network and reach additional audiences and venues, photographers, make up artist and hairstylist. I have had my work published in various publications internationally; BAZAAR (Dubai), COSMO, SOMA and demonstrated my enthusiam and talents by styling fashion shows for NYC fashion week.

www.asantiaustin.com
asantiaustin@gmail.com
718 812 8753
Attached Images
File Type: jpg av.jpg (21.7 KB, 175 views)

Last edited by stylevirtuoso; 30-08-2009 at 07:03 PM. Reason: mispelled/ incomplete words
01-09-2009
windowshopping

Hello everyone!

I am a fashion/beauty photographer currently based in New York state (currently residing near Niagara Falls), but I will be moving to Vancouver, BC in 2010, and then most likely on to Los Angeles, CA in 2011. I am looking to collaborate with creative designers and stylists who are also serious about making a lasting impression in the fashion and beauty world.

My work can be viewed here: www.joeybphotography.com
Contact info: joey@joeybphotography.com

Sample image:

10-09-2009
windowshopping

hey everyone, my name is Dimitri. I am a graduation student at the Dutch Academy for Photography in Amsterdam, focussing on fashion.

I am looking for stylists, designers and make up artists for tests-shoots in order to build our portfolios! Next months I would like to expand my portfolio in high-fashion editorial style and beauty shoots.

Check out my website for my current work and if your interested in collaborating with me and want to shoot in the Netherlands, let me know!

-

10-09-2009
windowshopping

NYC Fashion Photog ISO Stylist
I am a photographer based in NYC always looking for a creative stylist to work on submissions or for a book project that I am doing.. Thanks
>
http://www.richardwarrenphotos.com/

17-09-2009
windowshopping

Hi , I am photographer working in Warsaw , Berlin and Milan . I am looking cooperation with creative stylist, makeup artist as well as photographers agents. In middle of october i will be in NYC for some short period. My portfolio you can see here : www.patrickkin.com

29-09-2009
windowshopping

Jonathan Bell - Photographer - VANCOVUER, Canada
I'm looking to assemble a team of creative individuals and take over Vancovuer. I would like to shoot lots of creatives and make some noise in the city. I'm looking for an amazing stylist most of all and a makeup artist.

www.jonathanbell.ca
www.jonnymilano.blogspot.com

Contact via email = jonny.milano@yahoo.com Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10.jpg (186.8 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 29.jpg (218.6 KB, 1 views)

06-10-2009
windowshopping

Photographer looking for Photo Stylists in Paris
Hello,

I am Photographer based in Paris. I was used to work with W, Marie-Claire, Elle but after a ten years break as art director I am comming back to fashion photo and need to rebuild my book.

I already manage a shooting with 2 (famous one) designers giving me parts of their collections, make-up artist, hair dresser, models and location; I am only missing a photo stylist. The shooting will be very soon, probably next week or the week after...so it's a kind of emergency!

You can see a little of my old work here:

www.cogerino.com

and contact me here:

i82be34u@yahoo.com

" Be yourself "

02-11-2009
windowshopping

Fashion Stylist based in Atlanta, US but eager to travel.

See some of my work at iqons.com/eighty or at modelmayhem.com/eightyjane. Currently updating...

Contact me:
eighty@thefashioncult.com

scenester

It's a SING!
Hey fashion creatives --

my new promo mag is finished, 40 p. of my own shoots -- if you're interested in co-operations of any kind, please let me know!

Here's the online version!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cover-web.jpg (44.8 KB, 2 views)

19-11-2009
backstage pass

NYC based photographer here, strong experience in music + music editorial but looking to build out my fashion book. Looking to collaborate with similarly-placed MUAs/stylists/designers/students/etc looking to also build their books (so TF* with the expectation that it helps both of us).

Very snapshotty/less-polished/candid/rock style and would prefer to work with those with a similar aesthetic.

Link to my portfolio/site is in my signature

26-11-2009
windowshopping

LONDON

We are in the process of starting an online magazine featuring innovative and creative fashion editorials that will come out quarterly. There is no boundaries of the creativity this magazine will display and we welcome input from all our contributers. We are 2 stylists and 1 business minded person and we are looking for people who could contribute in any way they can. So if you are a up and coming make-up artist, hair stylist, photographer or model please contact us at :

dalliance-mag@hotmail.com

We are especially interested in new talent of Photographers who need to build their portfolio. So, if you are a photographer for example, we would then provide models, stylists and make-up artists for free for you. This is an excellent opportunity for those who want to expand their portfolio and work with creative and like-minded people on the verge of success and network with new people. This opportunity is however unpaid.

We know it's hard out there in the fashion world and we want to help each other get as far as possible through working together creating amazing portfolios of work and networking together.Hope to hear from you soon.

/Dalliance Magazine

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, artists, mu or hair, networking, photographers, post, rules, stylists