Any Psychologists on here? *Please respond, this is for a school project*
I have to interview a psychologist for a final project at summer school(I wanted an easy load next year), so if anyone here is a psycologist, is studying to be one, or knows a psycologist well enough to answer my questions for them, could you please answer the following questions for me? You can PM me the answers if you're not comfortable posting them. Here are the questions:
2. What is your exact job title?
3. How lonmg have you had this job?
4. What other jobs did you have before this one?
5. What, if any, promotions do you hope to have in the future?
6. What are your job responsibilities?
8. What is the hardest part of your job?
9. Why did you decide to become a psychologist?
10. What do you like most about your job?
__________________ "Cocaine is God's way of telling someone that they're too rich." - Robin Williams
Anyone here good at math? Im having huge trouble with this one question, i dont know if its an obvious answer and im looking too far into it or not. The teacher didnt teach much on this and i have to hand it in tormrow morning.
So here it is:
Use the quadtratic function tha shows the height of an object above the ground after it has fallen from 9.0m.
a) calculate the heights above the ground after 1second, 2seconds, 4 seconds
b) calculate how far the object fell during each time.