How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Careers, Education & the Business of Fashion
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

18-01-2011
windowshopping

Clash of the Artists 2011 Now Accepting Submissions!
Art For Progress is accepting submissions for "Clash of the Artists 2011!" This annual competition is in its 5th year, and will be judged by a panel of experts in fashion, art, film, and music. Go to www.artforprogress.org for full details. The competition allows designers to submit three looks that will be shown on-line to an international voting public, along with input from a dedicated fashion panel. Winners will be showcased in a special event in NYC later in the spring.

03-02-2011
windowshopping

Redesign the Anne Klein Official Lion Logo!
WHAT IT IS:

In 1968, Anne Klein's first collection was launched.

In the forty-two years that followed, women embraced and embodied the courage, self-expression and ambition that Anne Klein's iconic lion symbol came to represent. Women became more empowered and reached mounds of success in the workforce that were only a dream when Anne started.

So our question to you is…
How do you see the lion evolving from what it represented in 1968 to what it means in 2011? What do you see creatively when you think of a lion? Anne Klein wants to see what your re-imagination of their iconic lion would be.

HOW THE WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN:

A team from Anne Klein will review, judge and select three winning designs from all submissions.

WHAT THE WINNER WILL GET:

The selected artists will receive a share of the $4,500 (USD) prize money as well as the unique experience of working with one of fashions most iconic brands. First place will receive $3,000 (USD), second $1,000 (USD) and third $500 (USD).

WHAT TO DO NEXT:

Go to http://tlnt.at/i6qIYl

There are no parameters or limitations to this project. Use any filter, any angle… crayon, pencil, lens, etc… Anne Klein wants to set your creativity free. Please submit in .jpg format (up to 5M.

DATES TO REMEMBER:

Submission Deadline: March 3, 2011

Voting Starts: March 4, 2011

Voting Ends: March 11, 2011

Winner Announcement: March 22, 2011

01-06-2012
windowshopping

Participants for Project Runway Sweden wanted
On behalf of one of our clients, we are currently looking for participants to the first season of Project Runway Sweden. The program is produced by ACNE TV and will be broadcasted on TV3 Sweden.

Apply directly on ModeIndustrin.se

Application deadline is June 10.

Good luck!

Last edited by BetteT; 01-06-2012 at 10:07 AM. Reason: Removing promotional info, not related to the contest. Promotional activities are not allowed on tFS.
08-06-2012
scenester

??? what about 2012 stuff???

08-06-2012
V.I.P.

Moderators' Note:

tFS doesn't post these notices. This thread is for the members who want to share, to post here. So, it's up to you to udate the thread.

Pleas note ... the post above yours is only a week old ... I suspect it's current.

Last edited by BetteT; 08-06-2012 at 05:41 PM.
19-09-2012
windowshopping

Hi everyone!

I'm Anthony and I founded a fashion startup called Sketch Street in 2012. http://www.sketchstreet.com

Sketch Street runs continuous fashion design competitions open to all fashion lovers - whether you are a blogger, illustrator, professional designer or a plain fashion lover. Even if you can't draw, get in touch and we will have a professional illustrator to sketch out your idea!

We invite users worldwide to submit designs to our themed campaigns. Our community then vote for their favourites. The most popular designs are turned into real samples and sold on Sketch Street. Designers are rewarded on a commission-based scheme.

Currently, we are running a Twitter contest until 1st Dec. For details, http://www.sketchstreet.com/sketchst...er_contest.php

Hope you find this useful and interesting!

Any feedback is more than welcome. Send me a PM or email me on anthony@sketchstreet.com

Best,
Anthony

21-09-2012
etre soi-meme

great idea, i just added you on my twitter

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
competitions, contests, design, fashion, post