How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Careers, Education & the Business of Fashion
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

05-11-2005
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by delfhyne
hi I plan to go to this cool in september 2006, I'm French and live near Paris, the studiot berçot is a great school and has a LOT of contact for your carreer, this is a very good school they even mentionned it on the "cosmopolitan France" magasine as it lol
Hey, Can U tell me more about this school?~
because my teacher have metioned this school to us, beside CSM, Parsons,FIT etc. and the fee is cheaper than CSM/Parsons....Parsons need over $40,000 per year...
Is this school famous as Parsons/CSM/FIT.....
Is this school famous in the fashion industry?~I only know JPG was studied in studiot berçot......thx!~

06-11-2005
trendsetter

I'm in my last year of high school and I want to study fashion-marketing!!!
But in Belgium we don't have this course fashion-marketing.. the only school I found was Parson, but that's in usa (first I thought it was in England)...I think it would cost so much if I go to study in usa!

Do you know other schools with the course fahion-marketing??? Thanx!!!!

06-11-2005
windowshopping

Hi Silvi

In Amsterdam there is a School where you can do fashion marketing, its calles the AMFI (amsterdam fashion institute) and they also offer all the courses in english and in arnhem you can study a master wich is called MV&S
(modevormgeving&strategie) wich is also a fashion marketing course. Hope I helped you out with this information (its close to belgium to )

www.amfi.nl
www.artez.nl

06-11-2005
windowshopping

oh and ps the opendays are for arnhem 19th nov and for the amfi also

06-11-2005
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hanna
Hi Silvi

In Amsterdam there is a School where you can do fashion marketing, its calles the AMFI (amsterdam fashion institute) and they also offer all the courses in english and in arnhem you can study a master wich is called MV&S
(modevormgeving&strategie) wich is also a fashion marketing course. Hope I helped you out with this information (its close to belgium to )

www.amfi.nl
www.artez.nl
Wow thanx miss hana!!! Spreek je owk nederlands??? Zit jij daar ook op? Ik vind het wel een beetje eng, want ik ken amsterdam niet...(ik weet wel waar het ligt hoor:p)

10-11-2005
windowshopping

silvi, london college of fashion in london (duh) provides a course in fashion marketing. hope that helps.

10-11-2005
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by selenessecret
silvi, london college of fashion in london (duh) provides a course in fashion marketing. hope that helps.
thanks selenessecret!!! Do you go their? My english is basic, but I can see you have english courses too, could you combine english with marketing? thanx again

10-11-2005
windowshopping

Hi Silvi ja ik spreek ook nederlands ;-) ik zit zelf niet op deze opleidingen maar volg wel de modeopleiding in arnhem. Arnhem is een erg leuk stad om in te wonen en de accedemie is ook erg fijn, MV&S is een goede masteropleiding naar wat ik er zelf van weet. en wat het amfi betreft dat is wel de enigste opleiding op bachelor niveau en ik heb er al veel goede dingen over gehoord. En wat amsterdam betreft het is een ontzettend leuke bruisende stad je moet er gewoon eens een keertje heen gaan and you will love it! leuk uitgaansleven en erug goeie shopmogelijkheden. Alleen het krijgen van een kamer is daar wat moeilijker is zou zeggen ga gewoon eens kijken! Groetjes

10-11-2005
windowshopping

I'm sorry for the other viewers of this topic that i replied in dutch; its about how nice amsterdam is and about the fashionmarketing schools

10-11-2005
Be a good one

I got accepted into Philidelphia University!

12-11-2005
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by julesrules815
I got accepted into Philidelphia University!
*applaud*

12-11-2005
trendsetter

In london college is it required that you have to have IELTS level 6.5 or equivalent if english isn't the first language...

Is that a high level? Cuz my first language is dutch, a have english classes too but i think it isn't enough to speak for a interview...

12-11-2005
windowshopping

there are some people at LCF who seem to have REALLY basic english! but just try and get the highest level possible i guess. you seem to write fine!

12-11-2005
windowshopping

Guys I really need help. I just got accepted into a private university that offers fashion marketting as a specialization of Business Administration. I really wanted to go to that school, but what I really care about is which degree is going to help me out more in the industry. Would it be better for me to attend that university and specialize in fashion marketting, or to go to the Art Institute in miami and actually major in fashion merchandising?

Thank you so much to anyone who answers.

13-11-2005
front row

Parsons and Otis students Per Favore
Im getting my portfolio together and im so stressed with what to put in it and if i should do new stuff. I know i have to have a few possibly most of the peices done in direct observation. I just would like to know what you guys, the students already attending these schools, did to get accepted and if you could give me pointers. All help is extremely appreciated. Oh yeah and when should I absolutely have all of my application in.

THNX

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
fashion, megathread, schools, tfs