How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Careers, Education & the Business of Fashion
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

16-09-2010
front row

I'd be interested in knowing what of these agencies are in Paris?

17-09-2010
V.I.P.

I've found PR firms by going into the various cities' Fashion Week sites. Some of them post information on the site about each of their designers in the shows ... and sometimes the designer actually states who their PR firm is. It's working backwards ... but I find many publicists for designers that way. Then I can contact the publicist and ask for a list of who they represent ... and I get more designers ... and start to compile a list.

But I don't work in Paris ... so I can't offer any information about publicists for designers there.

12-10-2010
scenester

Can anyone give me information on KCD? Their website is very secretive and I can't find much by googling.

I was looking to find out some basics of their company: how many employees they have, where they have offices, who they represent, etc. etc.

Thanks to anyone who can help!

15-10-2010
Amour Comme Hiver

Relative MO does Giambattista Valli, Zac Posen, and Zuhair Murad, amongst others.

Totem works with Raf Simons, Olivier Theyskens, Veronique Branquinho, Bernard Willhelm and AF Vandevorst

I used to think most houses did their PR in house, but apart from the real super heavy hitters (your Chanels and Diors), it seems like most houses outsource! :p

04-11-2013
windowshopping

Hi! - I am new here at TFS. I would love to know what are the best Communication & PR agencies/consultancy specialize in Fashion Events in London (UK). Thank you very much. xx
Cassiopeia.

29-11-2013
backstage pass

Same as Cassiopea above, I am studying marketing in London right now at the University of Westminster and am looking for a PR internship to set a foot in the fashion industry. It's not my studies orientation but I am really interested by a PR career so I guess I could gain some experience.

24-12-2013
windowshopping

Could somebody suggest me the PR agency that would support a designer of luxury hand-made knitwear:

http://www.pinterest.com/bkfr/pins/

Lots of thanks in advance!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
fashion, firms, public, relations