How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Information Spot / Member Introductions
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

25-01-2006
V.I.P.

Hi I'm Giuseppe!
Hi! I'm Giuseppe! I am a first-year student at a college in Canada. I'm taking a major in Fine Art and will go to Vancouver this fall to study Textiles.
I'm interested in getting to know other members here, especially those in B.C. or Vancouver Island (I am living Vancouver Island at the moment) and those that are interested in patternmaking, clothing/textile construction, fabric printing & effects, etc. Anyone who is learning on their own or studying it at school! Please send me a message or comment here. Maybe we can exchange information! It would be great to learn something from this forum.

Here is some extra info...
favourite designers - Dries van Noten, Prada, Lacroix, Marni, and others
favourite style icon - Twiggy, but also I admit I like the style of the Olsen twins, particularly MK
favourite fashion item - shirt and things you tie around your neck, ankle, wrist
favourite fashion magazine - I just rip out whatever photos I like from any magazine. Vanity Fair and Vogue seem good
favourite music/
band - Juan Garcia Esquivel, Goldfrapp, Mamas & the Papas, Pizzicato 5, Césaria Évora, etc. ...
more fashion interests? - making accessories out of different materials, fashion illustration and makeup effects, also models.
what got you interested in fashion - I just started seeing a lot of runway shows during high school and ever since then I've been looking at how people dress everywhere--in movies, music, on tv...
your personal approach at fashion - to make something that has character.
which section(s) interest you most in the Fashion Spot - Designers & Collections, Careers & Edu., Creative Team, and finally Skin & Hair
how did you come across tFS forums - From a livejournal community and google
if you found us with a search engine, what were you searching for? - I was searching for a bunch of things... the designer of Marni accessories, Sasha Pivovarova and a lot of things I can't remember.

25-01-2006
V.I.P.

hello Giuseppe!

i have actually seen you around here, but thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself! You seem like a lovely person, and have great interests!

25-01-2006
V.I.P.

Welcome Guiseppe

Mamas & the Papas are one of my favorites too!

25-01-2006
a dim capacity for wings

hi gius, we already met... just wanted to say good to have you here

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
giuseppe