How to Join
the Fashion Spot / All Things Vintage / Icons From The Past
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
05-02-2005
  16
fashion icon
 
LucyInTheSky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Charleston, SC
Gender: femme
Posts: 3,135
One more pic from the first site: so cute...

__________________

  Reply With Quote
 
08-02-2005
  17
backstage pass
 
EvaLaDiva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: USA
Gender: femme
Posts: 544
Anita Pallenberg
I found several photos of the lovely Anita Pallenberg while searching over the weekend. Here is a link to a few that look very rare and gorgeous:

http://anitapallenberg0.tripod.com/index.html

  Reply With Quote
08-02-2005
  18
woolgathering
 
luxmode's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Gender: femme
Posts: 1,661
Nice photos everyone!!!!!!

That's a great link EvaLaDiva!!

  Reply With Quote
08-02-2005
  19
backstage pass
 
EvaLaDiva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: USA
Gender: femme
Posts: 544
Anita Pallenberg
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxmode
Nice photos everyone!!!!!!

That's a great link EvaLaDiva!!
Thanks! I just made an Anita avatar for myself. I have a lot of photos of her. One of my favorites is your avatar picture. I have that book...the photo is so large, it will only fit partially on my scanner! I will try to find some more Anita photos I have saved to disk.

  Reply With Quote
08-02-2005
  20
woolgathering
 
luxmode's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Gender: femme
Posts: 1,661
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvaLaDiva
Thanks! I just made an Anita avatar for myself. I have a lot of photos of her. One of my favorites is your avatar picture. I have that book...the photo is so large, it will only fit partially on my scanner! I will try to find some more Anita photos I have saved to disk.
Love your avatar...you have great taste!

Which book are you referring to, btw? Can't wait to see your photos...

  Reply With Quote
08-02-2005
  21
backstage pass
 
EvaLaDiva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: USA
Gender: femme
Posts: 544
Anita Pallenberg
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxmode
Love your avatar...you have great taste!

Which book are you referring to, btw? Can't wait to see your photos...
The Life and Good Times of the Rolling Stones by Philip Norman. Your avatar picture was taken by photographer Guido Mangold. I've researched him, but did not find anymore Anita photos. I might do another search...it has been a while.
Roger Viollet took a few great photos of Anita in 1967 as well. They're really pretty.

  Reply With Quote
08-02-2005
  22
woolgathering
 
luxmode's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Gender: femme
Posts: 1,661
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvaLaDiva
The Life and Good Times of the Rolling Stones by Philip Norman. Your avatar picture was taken by photographer Guido Mangold. I've researched him, but did not find anymore Anita photos. I might do another search...it has been a while.
Roger Viollet took a few great photos of Anita in 1967 as well. They're really pretty.
Sounds like an interesting book! I will have to check it out...thanks for the info!! It's hard to find decent pics of Anita...much easier if you know who the photographer was I think.

Btw, do you belong to the Pallenberg group on msn? I tried to join and was denied...

  Reply With Quote
09-02-2005
  23
a dim capacity for wings
 
Estella*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: la rue
Gender: femme
Posts: 7,651
i just found this one on www.modernartinc.com
it's from kenneth anger's film invocation of my demon brother
Attached Images
File Type: jpg anitapallenberganger.jpg (25.9 KB, 82 views)

__________________
mode schoepfung
estella mare
  Reply With Quote
09-02-2005
  24
fashion icon
 
LucyInTheSky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Charleston, SC
Gender: femme
Posts: 3,135
Thanks for all the pictures EvaLaDiva and Anna Karina. Love the last one, Anna Karina.

__________________

  Reply With Quote
09-02-2005
  25
backstage pass
 
EvaLaDiva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: USA
Gender: femme
Posts: 544
Pallenberg
Thanks, Anna Karina. I have a huge scan of that photo of Anita at Hyde Park July 05, 1969...it was in the September UK Vogue w/ Kate Moss on the cover. Anita was 8-months pregnant with Marlon in that picture. Brian Jones had just died two days before, and there were rumors that Marlon was Brian's baby, but he looked just like Keith. I love that photo. Thanks for posting it!

  Reply With Quote
09-02-2005
  26
woolgathering
 
luxmode's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Gender: femme
Posts: 1,661
Quote:
Originally Posted by anna karina
i just found this one on www.modernartinc.com
it's from kenneth anger's film invocation of my demon brother
Nice Anna K! It's great to see that in color.

  Reply With Quote
10-02-2005
  27
backstage pass
 
EvaLaDiva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: USA
Gender: femme
Posts: 544
Anita Pallenberg
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxmode
Sounds like an interesting book! I will have to check it out...thanks for the info!! It's hard to find decent pics of Anita...much easier if you know who the photographer was I think.

Btw, do you belong to the Pallenberg group on msn? I tried to join and was denied...
No. I don't belong to it. I know the owner. She is actually really nice. She's re-doing the entire group and will make it public again soon. I can't wait.

  Reply With Quote
13-02-2005
  28
rising star
 
firenze1321's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Gender: femme
Posts: 101
Anita in her prime.

I recommend those of you who haven't read Marianne's autobiography to do so. It is a very interesting read and the book is filled with lovely pics.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10.jpg (17.0 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg genius_anita_pallenberg.jpg (24.0 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg Jagf430.jpg (15.9 KB, 45 views)

__________________
Veni Vidi Vici

Last edited by firenze1321; 13-02-2005 at 06:23 PM.
  Reply With Quote
13-02-2005
  29
fashion icon
 
LucyInTheSky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Charleston, SC
Gender: femme
Posts: 3,135
Love the one of her and Brian....

__________________

  Reply With Quote
26-09-2005
  30
a dim capacity for wings
 
Estella*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: la rue
Gender: femme
Posts: 7,651
i hope this one hasn't been posted yet, i can't remember...

anita pallenberg with mick jagger by cecil beaton from www.stern.de

__________________
mode schoepfung
estella mare
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
anita, pallenberg
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"


 
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:51 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
TheFashionSpot.com is a property of TotallyHer Media, LLC, an Evolve Media LLC company. 2014 All rights reserved.