Anita Pallenberg - Page 55 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
02-04-2009
backstage pass

When I first saw the pic I didn't know it was Anita, because you can't see her face properly. And I asked on IORR where Anita was and If there were any pics of her from the wedding as I knew she was at her daughter's wedding. I was surprised when I was told the woman behind Keith was Anita and when I took a closer look it actually did look like Anita. Just at first sight I didn't see it was her. I wish I could find a pic of her from that day where we see more of her, I mean the dress and all. Would be interesting to see what she wore. From what I can tell from this pic, though, even though you can't see much of her and the quality of the pic isn't so good either, she's looking real good.

Last edited by yougotthesilver; 02-04-2009 at 03:44 PM. Reason: typos
02-04-2009
backstage pass

Here's a cute one of Anita playing around w/ Volker Schlondorff on the set of Michael Kohlhaas der Rebell in 1968:

Here are some larger photos from Angela's 1998 wedding. I scanned them from an old German magazine and another UK edition of OK! from August 1998:

Anita with Marianne at the reception

Standing, from Left to Right: Alexandra, Anita, Doris & husband, Theodora, Patti
Sitting, from Left to Right: Marlon, Lucie, Ella Rose, Dominic, Angela, Keith

From Left to Right: Lucie, Alexandra, Doris, Ella Rose, Anita, Keith, Doris's husband, Patti, Theodora, Marlon

There are more photos from Angela's wedding here: http://anitapallenberg.multiply.com/...ichards_Family

Photos courtesy of http://anitapallenberg.multiply.com

backstage pass

And, yes, Anita looks really pretty in the wedding photos. I love her dress - the color looks very good on her.

trendsetter

[quote=EvaLaDiva;5586186]Here's a cute one of Anita playing around w/ Volker Schlondorff on the set of Michael Kohlhaas der Rebell in 1968:

Nice shot! I'm particularly fond of those shoes....

backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by 60swildchild View Post
Nice shot! I'm particularly fond of those shoes....
I agree. I think Anita was at her prettiest there. I like her hair darker blonde better than platinum. It looks so much healthier and goes better with her skin tone.
I love those boots too! She's wearing them in some Cannes pics and a few years later on Cheyne Walk. I know I've said it before - but I'm amazed at how she was able to hang on to some of the staples of her wardrobe, like that belt, those boots, the shiny sandals, and a couple of the dresses from Performance. Considering all of the moving, the fires, and the hangers-on coming and going, it's surprising she still had some of those items.

03-04-2009
backstage pass

New book by Robert Greenfield to be released next month, which should be interesting. It focuses on Tommy Weber and his family, but should have a lot of Anita content from the Exile era. I'm betting Greenfield got a lot of info during his interviews with Tommy Weber and sons Charley and Jake a few years ago, while gathering information for this book: Exile on Main St.: A Season in Hell with the Rolling Stones which wasn't that great, but did offer a few unknown items about Anita, and decided to make some more money off of it.

fashion icon

I love those family images, so fun!

My blog:
http://mllekarensofie.wordpress.com/
04-04-2009
trendsetter

thanks for posting all the great pictures!

trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvaLaDiva View Post
I agree. I think Anita was at her prettiest there. I like her hair darker blonde better than platinum. It looks so much healthier and goes better with her skin tone.
I love those boots too! She's wearing them in some Cannes pics and a few years later on Cheyne Walk. I know I've said it before - but I'm amazed at how she was able to hang on to some of the staples of her wardrobe, like that belt, those boots, the shiny sandals, and a couple of the dresses from Performance. Considering all of the moving, the fires, and the hangers-on coming and going, it's surprising she still had some of those items.
She looked so beautiful during that time. I esp love the following photo.

backstage pass

The boots again!
I like that photo too, but still think her hair is too blonde, almost white, which ages her.

rising star

at Heathrow

Yahoo! Groups (FemmeGaloreandmuses, Womenrocks)

08-04-2009
?

She is great for S/S inspiration.. makes me crave flimsy Biba dresses and sunny days.

LOVE

^^she looks so pretty with the hat!!!!

front row

I love her! Such mad style

08-04-2009
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by StellaMare View Post
She is great for S/S inspiration.. makes me crave flimsy Biba dresses and sunny days.
She has said she never could wear Biba because her "breasts were too big." But Bianca did.

Anita wasn't really much a dress wearer - she wore a lot of layered looks and mini-skirts with boots or long shirts with sandals or boots.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
anita, pallenberg