How to Join
the Fashion Spot / All Things Vintage / Icons From The Past
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

27-01-2006
doldrums

Lovely collection of pictures and I love her eyes.

27-01-2006
doldrums

Such a nice collection of pictures. I love her eyes.

29-01-2006
windowshopping

wow i didnt even know she had her own thread here! I LOVEEE SHARON. you guys should all join this sharon tate message board. although membership is currently disabled, you guys should just keep checking back to see when you can join. its really an amazing message board. there are thousands of pics of sharon and topics and such there.

http://lovelysharon.proboards35.com/index.cgi

anyways here is my most favorite picture that i've seen of sharon

damnit, i hate manson and his dumb "family" if it wasn't for him, sharon would still be with us
Attached Images
File Type: bmp sharon pic.bmp (482.7 KB, 14 views)

Last edited by xx_sweetkisses; 29-01-2006 at 03:20 PM.
29-01-2006
front row

^^dumb does not begin to describe the manson family and what they did

29-01-2006
windowshopping

heres that picture i posted about. it was bigger but i uploaded it and it shrank.

16-02-2006
backstage pass

some more pics of Sharon from ebay!!!!

Last edited by Ybmug; 22-05-2007 at 07:33 AM.
19-02-2006
backstage pass

and some more pics from ebay

19-02-2006
backstage pass

I found more pis same source!!!!
I really wanna travel back in time, but I guess visiting a vintage store will have to do.

19-02-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manzana
^^dumb does not begin to describe the manson family and what they did
Yeah, really. Using the term "dumb" to describe it is in itself offensive. It is ineffably atrocious and horrifying.

20-02-2006
backstage pass

Probably the worst thing about the whole thing was that this lady was always said to be absolutely sweetness and kind....and overjoyed to be a mother-its like she was an angel and would never have known such evil could exist,so sad!
She really embodies the California sixties vibe,gorgeous.....

23-02-2006
backstage pass

Does anybody have any HQ pictures on her, they can upload?

25-02-2006
scenester

Oh wow how beautiful! She looked like a doll! And what a body. I'd love to read more about her death it seems like a story ripped right from a movie.

25-02-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketqueen707
Oh wow how beautiful! She looked like a doll! And what a body. I'd love to read more about her death it seems like a story ripped right from a movie.

The way she and her friends died is just really terrible and evil! And please believe me when I say that you do NOT want to know more about her death... because it will only make you upset. And not even a horror movie like her death has never been made, because the way they died is just too cruel and unbelievable even for hollywood to make up.

25-02-2006
Been things & seen places

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketqueen707
I would suggest you do your research through google or at a library and do that away from here- this thread is to celebrate her life and her style and fashion...let's not make this a macabre examination of the Mansons or how Sharon died

06-04-2006
scenester

Sharon Tate in Fashion News

Published: Monday, February 27, 2006
Diversity Training - Trend Les Copains
From solid sure-to-sell basics to luxe outerwear, from precise military looks to opulent furs, Milan offered a diverse mix for fall.

The press notes at Trend Les Copains said that the collection was inspired by "Mick Jagger's dry appeal and Sharon Tate's feminine frailty." Unfortunately, some of those style elements got lost in translation as creative director Antonio Berardi, delivered a something-for-everyone range - super-slim bustier dresses, bias-cut belted camel coats, hook-closure obi trappings and flounce-and-flare silk satin dresses.

From focusonstyle.com

Capture, enduring beauty…
Sharon Stone stars in new Christian Dior skincare campaign

You bet, I’ve had a narcissistic eye for all references to the name Sharon since I could remember.

First, there was that infectious James Darren ditty, "I Ain't Sharin' Sharon," track number 32 on his Teenage Tears album which I imagine only my parents could hum. I would learn that melodically, Sharon was also neither shared by Bobby Darin nor Hank Williams Jr.

Then, there was Sharon Tate. "My Sharona" was cute, but overused by some boyfriend wannabes. So by the time I first noticed Sharon Stone’s modeling headshot back when I was starting out as a stylist, I was relieved that this Sharon was neither hokey nor tragic.

Fast forward to no other impressive Sharon to mention, short of Ariel, Sharon Stone, the Golden Globe and Emmy Award winner, Academy Award nominee and humanitarian continues to shine.

It was officially announced today, that Ms. Stone, who was recently filming Basic Instinct 2 in London, will star in a worldwide print ad campaign as the face for the Parfums Christian Dior Capture skincare line beginning in spring 2006.

"Sharon was chosen because of her worldwide appeal as a beautiful and desirable woman in her 40's, who is clever and independent," says Claude Martinez, President/CEO of Parfums Christian Dior.

What would be even more wonderful, would be that if every time a woman with a little life behind her sails was mentioned, a reference to her age was not etched in stone. C'est la vie...
-- Sharon Haver --October 4, 2006

From: http://beautyaddict.blogspot.com/200...a-herrera.html

Go to the link above for photos.
Wednesday, February 08, 2006
Runway Beauty: Carolina Herrera

Nostalgia for Mary Tyler Moore and Sharon Tate at Carolina Herrera. The smokey, retro eyes are balanced out by the pale mouth, and the straight, center-parted hair completes the look. It's polished, classic, but still fresh - just like Carolina's collection. I would love to know who created this look, because it reminds me quite a bit of many of the faces the great Kevyn Aucoin brought us in his second book, Making Faces.

Click on the 'Who Saw Her Die' title on the right hand side. It's not as bad as the title sounds. It is actually a photo dedication to her style.

It's nice to see Sharon's name still be mentioned along the lines of fashion.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
sharon, tate