How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

10-11-2012
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel29 View Post
^^ Perhaps they did it for the attention. I'm sure some news channels are gonna pick up the story and report it. Controversy means people will tune in.
I can see that happening.

I can also see tons of girls tuning in with this whole Barbara-Bieber story just to see Barbara and Bieber interact onstage!

10-11-2012
trendsetter

^ They won't interact on stage. She's not walking in any segment that he is performing in.

10-11-2012
front row

Ah darn I just realized that.

But I can definitely see those teenage girls tuning in just to check out who this mysterious Barbara Palvin is!

10-11-2012
backstage pass

^ And because of that the show will get huge ratings.

11-11-2012
V.I.P.

should've given her 2 outfits then LOL. to be honest, I was kinda surprised Cara and Barbara P only got 1 outfit each. they seemed like VS's newest sweethearts and were likely to receive the Karlie v.2012 treatment.

11-11-2012
fashion elite

i can't wait to see the whole show. Adriana, Candice, Alessandra, Doutzen, Isabeli
I'm so happy Rihanna was there, her Fresh out the runway i guess was amazing
Can't wait for December 4st

11-11-2012
fashion elite

Can't wait to see Hilary, Toni, Doutzen, Joan and Barbara F in motion. Especially Hilary her face and that body! Wauw! Def a stand out! Can we talk how 4 of EsteŤ Lauder girls appeared in show, and their main ones
Posted via Mobile Device

11-11-2012
fashion elite

& if I was Barbara Palvin I would be using my publicity too haha! Less of Karlie? I am all for it! Also, from pictures Cara's outfit wascute, but she wasn't...
Posted via Mobile Device

11-11-2012
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascination90 View Post
I wonder when they come up with "Victor's secret" and make an all men fashion show ...in addition to the women's fashion show of course
Ok, I'm dreaming again, but I just imagined David Gandy opening
Best idea ever. Let's do it.

11-11-2012
front row

I'm glad VS decided to edit out Karlie's outfit. The less of Karlie, the better. I wish they didn't have so much HF filler and mediocre models at the show so the Angels that two outfits could've gotten three and girls like Barbara could've gotten two. I was really surprised how good Constance looked at the show and Angels like Erin, Lindsay, Behati, Doutzen, and Candice too,k it to another level. Izabel doing show reminds me of how much I miss her doing VS. I was dissaponted with Adriana (for an off topic reason), Ale (something about her was off), Barbara P's outfit, Toni's outfits, and the cheesy and over the top themes.

11-11-2012
hors concours♛

wow for years we have been saying this show has turned into a circus. i guess it was only a matter of time that would be one of the actual themes! i liked some looks of course but do miss the days when the shows were mostly hit rather than mostly miss...and this teenage teeny bopper catering thing is making me feel ancient in my mid 20's. dont see how that is good marketing for a lingerie co. i would think women in their mid 20s and up are the ones with the money to spend. i also miss the elaborately lit up sets! they look so cheap now.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by michelabella; 11-11-2012 at 10:59 AM.

11-11-2012
front row

Do you think they still air the Karlie outfit outside America? Like FashionTV always have an alternate version of the show every year (with the different angles, cameras, full, closed up shots etc...)

11-11-2012
front row

Just looked at all the photos of the show and models in order on vsholic - it's made me really excited for the show. I think the Angels in Bloom and Silver Screen looks the best in terms of overall theme and outfits, though it sounds like Rihanna's song for Angels in Bloom doesn't really suit - hopefully it doesn't ruin how pretty it all looks.

And looking at Calendar Girls, I've finally put together what each month means and why Behati's dressed as a witch as the October girl

11-11-2012
front row

Hmmmm, I'm suddenly thinking about how it's gotten so costumey, they really need to do a fairy tale/fantasy/storybook angels theme - they're already got a witch, Alice, mermaid, elf etc so they just need Cinderella, Snow White, Tinkerbell, a dwarf or Oompa Loompa (they've done clowns, so that's not a stretch), sexy Mary Poppins (they do like umbrella props)... Oh and Shanina as a genie please.

11-11-2012
V.I.P.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, fashion, post, posting, secret, victoria