How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

05-12-2012
V.I.P.

05-12-2012
scenester

Does anyone know what the finale song was? (Not Rihanna's horrid runway song)

05-12-2012
backstage pass

Oh boy Dorothea failed Kiss was embarassing, poor her.. she was all over the place
I guess she had a thing for Bieber haha

05-12-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkParadise View Post
Does anyone know what the finale song was? (Not Rihanna's horrid runway song)
Rudimental - Feel the Love

05-12-2012
windowshopping

http://www.ryoni.com/videos/victoria...2_hd_video.php
you can watch it here if u missed it.

05-12-2012
front row

Thanks for the link Sephy, just watched the show again.

Silver Screen Angels: My favorite Segement! Great Performance by Bruno, I love all the outfits (best Wings of the show), amazing cast and beautiful scenery. I love how it's so dark that the audience is barely visible.

Circus and Calendar girls: Good Segents as well. Also love the music and the cast. Some really beautiful Outfits, some really bad ones (poor Toni looked akward in her clown look). I could have done without the Erin Drama and the outfit looks better with that little hat.

Dangerous Liaisons: It's a nice very nice segment outfitwise, but Rihanna ruins it.

Angels in Bloom: Don't like it at all. VS did the flower theme a lot nicer in the past. Some of the outfits look cheap and the song doesn't work with the looks at all.

Pink: Worst Pink segemnt in the history of VS. Boring Cast, bad performance by Bieber. Maybe VS needs a new "Pink Angel", cause no Angels and mostly new girls doesn't really work for me.

Finale: Looked nice but it seemed very short to me.

Last edited by MsMornings; 05-12-2012 at 04:25 AM.

05-12-2012
V.I.P.

are the CBS vids uploaded on youtube yet? i want to see the show

05-12-2012
V.I.P.

sephy posted the link few posts ago, can't you see?

05-12-2012
V.I.P.

I just watch it. and surprise nobody is talking about alessandra and adriana absence plus VS made that "Candice supermodel section", i haven't seen anything like that since adriana's one in 2002. when ed razek and monica mitro were talking about how "wonderful" she was.

I agree with everyone, Magdalena was the highlight!!!. She looks amazing. also loved Barbara Fialho (my fav newcomer), Sui He, Shanina, Isabeli (as always) and surprisingly, Behati. overall, the whole casting was perfect (except for that Dorothea girl and jessica hart, thank god they cut out her face). I also enjoyed so much seeing Joan, Toni, Constance, Hilary there. as for the angels, Lindsay has grown on me so much, she always manage to look shiny on the runway. Erin was ok and gorgeous. Lily aldrige was drop dead gorgeous, but shame her walk is painful to watch:/ Dutzen is always a highlight ( i hope she opens the show next year or gets the fantasy bra) would be well deserved. Miranda and Candice were to die for, they both bring elegance and sex appeal to the show. definitely my fav angels.

I'm dissapointed by Karlie Kloss (she was kind of boring :/) and Barbara Palvin (she has everything for being an angel but looked like misplaced and amateur on the runway, still love her )

Last edited by rockangel; 05-12-2012 at 06:06 AM.

05-12-2012
hors concours♛

i think the candice treatment was just over compensating for a loss. just vs way of saying "hey america get to know candice better because so and so is leaving"...it definitely seems like ale especially after last night. im sure this show will be victorias secrets highest rated concert ever. (if the beliebers were allowed to stay up that late).
Posted via Mobile Device

05-12-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRANCY ITALY View Post
sephy posted the link few posts ago, can't you see?
i can see it but the net speed is slow and i cant watch any vids outside of youtube, otherwise my computer will crash

05-12-2012
fashion elite

I kind of liked the show and i have no words for Candice, the girl is on fire, what a body omg, total bombshell and i was so happy when i saw her special video, it was so long, she deserves all this, i think she's the main angel now and she will be the new Gisele/Adriana for Victoria's Secret. I also liked Adriana, Alessandra, Doutzen, Miranda and Isabeli ,Rihanna "Fresh Out the Runway" performance was AMAZING, she rocks ;-)

05-12-2012
backstage pass

No voice over this year
I used to think they were annoying but they kind of gave some rythm
this show was kind of stale

05-12-2012
backstage pass

I think this was one of my favorite shows, I was expecting to be let down. Candice looked aMAZing, her body is just gorgeous and is it me or did the girls all have darker blonde hair than in usual years?

05-12-2012
fashion elite

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm Interesting.....

twitter

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, fashion, post, posting, secret, victoria