America's Next Top Models Cycle 16-18 - Page 18 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
01-08-2011
V.I.P.

Courtney's hair is a wreck... how unfortunate.

01-08-2011
V.I.P.

Fusion Model Management Portfolio
Model: Nicole Lucas

fusionmodelsnyc.com

02-08-2011
V.I.P.

^
That is pre-show. She is no longer with them.

03-08-2011
V.I.P.

Molly is signed with Images Management in New York.

03-08-2011
V.I.P.

Meet Cycle 17

03-08-2011
tfs star

^mess

03-08-2011
fashion insider

^agreed. hardly any talent or potential, but a whole lot of pointless drama.

04-08-2011
front row

Ew. I think Kayla looks the best and I loathed her presence during her season.

Camille

I can't even.

04-08-2011
tfs star

Brittany looks EXACTLY like Janice. I can't even.

04-08-2011
V.I.P.

I think this will bring on the ratings. I can't wait! LOL @ Angelea's photo. Such a gawdesk.

04-08-2011
trendsetter

Rooting for Bianca ! I think she's the only one with somewhat real potential.

I like Brittany, she will bring the fun in the house with Lisa but not the bad attitude like, let's say, Alexandria or Angelea. And speaking of her, what kind of promo picture is that ?! Does she think she was shooting some rap music video ?

I like Kayla as a brunette, better than the red. Camille looks old in that picture.

I'm excited for this cycle. Maybe some good things will happen for some of the models after all !

04-08-2011
rising star

Info on prizes and guests for the next cycle:

Quote:
The cast of America's Next Top Model: All-Stars may have leaked some time ago, only to be confirmed today, but two big pieces of information were revealed about what may be the craziest cycle in the show's history. The prize package for the show, which has undergone very slight alterations in recent years, has been changed once again. The winner of the show will still have a special spread in Vogue Italia and a contract with Covergirl Cosmetics, but new this year is an Express fashion campaign and a chance to become a correspondent on Extra (). Last cycle, the other prizes were a contract with IMG Models and a cover of Beauty in Vogue.
The guest judges for this cycle include two rappers (Nicki Minaj, Game), a comedienne (Kathy Griffin), two singers (Ashlee Simpson, LaToya Jackson), a TV personality (Kristin Cavallari), the creator of CSI (Anthony Zuiker), and three "names" in the fashion industry (Nikos Papadopolous, Coco Rocha, Tyson Beckford). The core judging panel (Tyra, Andre, Nigel) will remain the same, as will the J's in their respective fields.
It's interesting to see that the prize package is a mix of high fashion (Vogue Italia) and more commercial endeavors (Extra, Express), since the show has made a push toward the former in the more recent few cycles. It's unclear what type of model the show will be going after this cycle, but considering that some of the contestants are shorter (Laura) or older (Camille) than the average high fashion model, I think the emphasis might be back on the commercial girls this time. Whatever the case may be, a lot of former Top Model contestants go on to do work more similar to the Extra/Express side of the fashion world than walk the catwalk in couture, so the show may just be managing expectations a little this cycle.
The 17th cycle of America's Next Top Model will premiere on Wednesday, September 14th at 9:00 on The CW.
What do you think about the slightly altered prize package and new guest judges? Who do you think is the early favorite to take home the title this cycle? If you've stopped watching Top Model at some point, does the idea of an all-star season make you want to jump back in?
http://tvovermind.zap2it.com/thecw/a...cycle-17/85962

I think the prizes are pretty decent and a good mix between commercial and high-fashion appeal; but I'm laughing at the "chance" to work on Extra. I thought that show was cancelled. lol

Not surprised to see IMG and Beauty-in-Vogue drop out however.

04-08-2011
tfs star

wow. I wonder if the "special spread" in Vogue Italia is like a single page spread lol. and a contract with Covergirl? Hmmm.

I'm just gonna go with my gut and think it will either be Laura or Allison. There is no way Franca would let any of the other crazies in her magazine.

I really hope it's not Kayla. She does nothing for me.

04-08-2011
V.I.P.

Allison or Laura ftw... but TRex looks surprisingly good w/ the dark hair....
Of course I can totally see Isis winning - you KNOW Tyra is dying to crown an trans winner...

04-08-2011
V.I.P.

So they couldn't even get BMG Models to sign on for this suckfest? Color me not surprised. I am shocked that Vogue Italia is still on the table.

At this point, I hope the winners are either Bianca or Allison since those are the only models in the group.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
1618, america, cycle, models