How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

17-05-2011
tfs star

get fashion: thanks! very memorable photos imo!

oh on rtv games, someone posted a youtube link of the entire live first episode of cycle 17. Basically the girls were embodying something in their photos. You can barely see them since the guy recording it was in the middle of the audience

17-05-2011
ɐʎ ʎǝɥ

kendall is just ready to go

18-05-2011
rising star

My fav girl won, that's a first. So happy for her!
Can't wait to see her development with IMG. I think there's room for great possibilities here.

18-05-2011
trendsetter

Just caught the last 5 minutes and I am sooo happy. In all the top model cycles seen, finally a winner that I loved from the start. Congratulations to her, though I was kind of surprised, but I hear she worked the runway and the Vogue shoot(can't wait to watch the episode in its entirety). She looked so gorgeous with the hair cut, obviously not up to par with the longer hair before, but still better than what she had. Now that both Brittani and Molly will be moving together to NYC, it probably means both got signed to IMG, so expecting great things from both in the future.

18-05-2011
V.I.P.

Could someone who watched the episode explain why exactly they cut both of girls' hair? So stupid (from the looks of it, but I wonder what reason they had for it). Not surprised by the winner, that's whom I was predicting. Really couldn't go wrong with either one, even if I preferred the other one.

18-05-2011
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophiee View Post
My fav girl won, that's a first. So happy for her!
haha same here!!

18-05-2011
tfs star

meh
my fav didn't win.

um how about ANN!
Honey! Your walked improved! You don't look like a scared chicken on the runway anymore!!!!

18-05-2011
tfs star

Ugh, the girl that won is not Vogue Italia material. But this whole Vogue Italia thing is a joke anyway.

18-05-2011
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIs View Post
Could someone who watched the episode explain why exactly they cut both of girls' hair? So stupid (from the looks of it, but I wonder what reason they had for it). Not surprised by the winner, that's whom I was predicting. Really couldn't go wrong with either one, even if I preferred the other one.
Ivan Bart from IMG told the girls at the end of the runway that they would be getting a brand new look. He said something about Tyra whipping him to like it or something Anyways at final judging Tyra said that they both have her favorite haircuts now and she can finally pass her kidney stone

18-05-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zann View Post
Ivan Bart from IMG told the girls at the end of the runway that they would be getting a brand new look. He said something about Tyra whipping him to like it or something Anyways at final judging Tyra said that they both have her favorite haircuts now and she can finally pass her kidney stone
So Tyra basically sabotaged them as she sent them out in to the real modeling world? Seems reasonable by her standards. Girls should've both said to those cuts.

18-05-2011
fashion icon

Molly walked into the judging room crying after deliberation, even she knew Brittani won and no one spoiled it for her ***. Molly was ROBBED! More so than any other contestants because the stakes were so high.

I think when Ivan said you're both models now, you have to roll with it, he secretly meant you're both IMG models now. Why cut both their hairs otherwise? When they first met him Brittani, hannah and Molly all slicked their hair back, he knows what their faces look like. What would be the point of making Molly more marketable if she's not even getting signed? He could have just asked Brittani to cut her hair after she won. It was either done for television drama, or tyra is genuinely evil or they both got signed. The fact that they're both moving to new york makes me think IMG will pick her up. IMG wouldn't pass up a 5'10" blonde with a killer body, I mean look at Lara, Candice, Lily D. and Stam- Molly has elements of all those girls.

18-05-2011
trendsetter

Molly reminds me of the character Lisa from Girl Interrupted(not saying she is crazy or anything but just pushes limits) with a mixture of Lara Stone/Hannah Holman. She has that bad*** quality to her which is just awesome.

18-05-2011
trendsetter

So Brit won? Yes!! After looking at their portfolios, Brit blew me away.
But sad for Molly, I hope she gets signed.

18-05-2011
V.I.P.

I saw a video comparing the on-show portfolio of Brittani and Molly. I thought Molly's photos were miles better. Then again, I am still made Nicole was eliminated so early.

Oh well, I have no objection to Brittani as a winner. I look forward to seeing what IMG does with her and how her spreads for Italian Vogue look.

18-05-2011
trendsetter

Molly does edge out Brittani in print, but even so Brittani is still a great print model. Even better though is her runway walk, probably the best of the girls on the show. Lets hope IMG capitalizes that.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
1618, america, cycle, models