How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

20-05-2011
V.I.P.

i will never watch this show again
all of the judges are dead to me now
and so is brittani

20-05-2011
fashion icon

^Hey come on now it's not that bad, this may be a blessing in disguise. There's always a stigma attached to the winner of antm, but other contestants can end up doing very well. I wanted Jane to win cycle 15 but now I'm glad she didn't, hopefully Molly will sign with IMG and become a superstar on her own.

20-05-2011
front row

just got to watch the final. Ann improved, she now looks like she knows what she is doing.
i rooted for both Molly & Brittani since the beginning of the show so to me it doesn't really matter who won.
i don't have any prob with Molly's walk but girl gotta tone down her cranky a little.. i'm also not the friendliest or most optimistic person around but if i have a chance to work for Vogue Italia, i do anything i'd even kill puppies! (..ok, was just kidding!)
don't understand why Tyra eff-ed their hair again especially Molly's it look okay but longer hair is def better on her..
hope they both get works.

20-05-2011
V.I.P.

Guess I'm one of the few that prefered Brittani. Her face and body during the Cover Girl commercial were out if this world. Molly imo has a very forgettable face and she looks older than 23 to me. Might be because of her constant frowning
She might be succesful though, she's a similar type to Iselin or Suvi who even though do nothing for me are very popular.
Posted via Mobile Device

20-05-2011
V.I.P.

You're not the only one who preferred Brittani - she's been my fav all cycle... not to say that I don't like Molly as well though... I hope they both do well.

20-05-2011
fashion icon

I wanted Brittani to win all season as well but after they went over sees and Molly pulled out 3 first call outs which were very much deserved, and overall Molly amassed the better portfolio it seems wrong that she didn't win just because Brittani's back story was more heart-wrenching/inspirational. In the end Brittani needed it more but Molly deserved it more. The judges did what was good instead of what was right.

20-05-2011
windowshopping

Two more photos of Kendal Brown (Cycle 15) by Henry Lopez Photography

Source: Chanelle C. Smith Designs' Facebook

20-05-2011
tfs star

I'm wondering if Tyra is jealous or something... Why else would she give the girls those horrible haircuts. Come on... I was so shocked my eyes nearly popped out. Poor girls!

I wish Molly had won, although I am happy for Brittany because I think she has a pretty rough life. Yes I know - that's no criteria for being a model...but on a personal level I think Brittany really needed to win this.

20-05-2011
V.I.P.

I actually liked the cut on Brittani wwwaaayyyy better than that stupid bob... Molly on the other hand... I just hope it can be fixed or managed with better styling...

20-05-2011
V.I.P.

Kendal looks fabulous! Karma to you for posting them!

20-05-2011
windowshopping

I actually think that the haircuts didn't happen overnight the day after the runway and before the final judging.

I think the final judging was shot only recently, and in the meantime (weeks? months?) the agency gave Brit a haircut, so Molly had to get a haircut too, in order for the whole thing to look more fair or less suspicious. Because Molly's face is a bit chubbier and less defined with the new cut, and it can't be just from the haircut....
I think some time has passed between the last runway walk/shoot and the judging, and in the meantime IMG already started preparing Brit with the new cut etc.

Also, they probably would have shown the new makeover process and all the drama behind it.
I know they tell the girls they would be getting a makeover, but these things can be easily re-shot and edited to the producer's liking.

Anyway, I think the right girl won. She looks great with any haircut, she photographs well, has a good walk, great attitude and she's trying hard.

Molly is a better model for photos, but in everything else she is weaker than Brit, and her body proportions are too athletic. However, she is definitely the best runner-up they could have chosen.

Last edited by ivan_m; 20-05-2011 at 06:48 PM.

20-05-2011
V.I.P.

I will post a link to their interviews later, but Molly confirmed that she knew at that final panel that Brittani would win.

Last edited by dpbenson; 20-05-2011 at 08:44 PM.

20-05-2011
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpbenson View Post
Kendal looks fabulous! Karma to you for posting them!
what do you mean with karma?

20-05-2011
trendsetter

There was really no justifying a Brittani win. Molly does everything better. I wasn't emotionally invested this season though so I didn't care too much.

Team Kendal! Let her be huge please.

20-05-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roparopa View Post
what do you mean with karma?
Do you see that link along the left side of the screen? It's for giving Karma for posts that you like. You can find more information about the Community Karma System here: http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f44...tem-31318.html

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
1618, america, cycle, models