How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

01-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseDillon View Post
Analeigh was majorly robbed of the win for her cycle. She easily had the best portfolio once they got overseas, and the prizes fit her to a T.
I find Analeigh to be quite fug and I never got her appeal. I thought she was very nice, but an actress not a model. If anyone was robbed in Cycle 11, it was Lauren Brie.

02-07-2012
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpbenson View Post
I find Analeigh to be quite fug and I never got her appeal. I thought she was very nice, but an actress not a model. If anyone was robbed in Cycle 11, it was Lauren Brie.
i agree that analeigh was more suited to act than to model, so i'm glad she went that route (like another favorite of mine, yaya dacosta from season 3). personality wise, she was definitely my favorite contestant. model-look wise, i think my favorite contestants were jenah (season 9) and lauren (season 10).

tfs star

I don't think anyone was robbed cycle 11. Best girl won.

V.I.P.

Photographer: Kailas Images
Hair/Makeup: Kay Matthews
Model: Eboni Davis

modelmayhem.com/144450, facebook.com/ebonee.c.davis

02-07-2012
trendsetter

JANE RANDALL FOR BLOOMINGDALES

all-antm

02-07-2012
V.I.P.

Eboni looks gorgeous! Never understood why Lauren didn't like her...I think she was secretedly hating on her.

02-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplylovely View Post
Eboni looks gorgeous! Never understood why Lauren didn't like her...I think she was secretly hating on her.
According to Annaliese, it was because Eboni spent so much time looking in the mirror. Annaliese has said that Eboni took a lengthy amount of time to examine her reflection in every mirror of any room she entered.

Laura felt Eboni was shallow and vain and immature because of the constant mirror-looking-thing.

03-07-2012
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpbenson View Post
Lauren Brie was definetly robbed too. And like Analeigh or not, she has been the most successful girl from her cycle, even if you don't count her movies. (all though they obviously helped her get her spots in Vogue/Teen Vogue)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinciano View Post
I don't think anyone was robbed cycle 11. Best girl won.
Yeah, because she has been uber successful
Mckey is stunning, but I would of placed her 4th behind Analeigh, Sam, and Lauren Brie.

03-07-2012
tfs star

Quote:
Lauren Brie was definetly robbed too. And like Analeigh or not, she has been the most successful girl from her cycle, even if you don't count her movies. (all though they obviously helped her get her spots in Vogue/Teen Vogue)

Yeah, because she has been uber successful
Mckey is stunning, but I would of placed her 4th behind Analeigh, Sam, and Lauren Brie.
None of them have been "uber" successful as models. I'm so sure.....

It'd be easy for the producers to pick a winner if they had a crystal ball into the future and could see what the girls would do post show. Truth is I think McKey during the course of the show was the best and thus I think the right girl won.

trendsetter

I'm pretty sure I saw Raina (c 13?) in a McDonald's commercial

04-07-2012
V.I.P.

really? Cycle 18 ...

05-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Lauren Brie was definitely robbed too. And like Analeigh or not, she has been the most successful girl from her cycle, even if you don't count her movies. (all though they obviously helped her get her spots in Vogue/Teen Vogue)
Comparing modeling work to modeling work, how has Analeigh been the most successful from her cycle? I am not talking about the magazine spreads and work Analeigh has booked as an actress, but what she has done as a model compared to Lauren Brie.

Last edited by dpbenson; 05-07-2012 at 03:19 PM.
06-07-2012
front row

Just bc she booked them as an actress doesnt mean anything, Vogue and Teen Vogue beat out anything LB has done. Would you still consider Italian Vogue part of Toccaras modeling work? You know she didn't book that from being on ANTM or a "model", she got that from all her exposure she got on various TV spots after ANTM. (aka acting).

06-07-2012
front row

Toccara was more of a "celebrity" model when she booked VI and Analeigh and Yaya were strictly actresses when they booked Teen Vogue/Vogue (Analeigh) and W (Yaya). It's easier for an actress to book a spread in an American fashion magazine because often times they are in to promote a movie or television that they are doing. For example it's not a concidence that Emma Stone is currently on the cover of numerous magazines when has a role in a blockbuster movie.

11-07-2012
front row

^Yeah but there is a huge differance in the levels of Emma Stone and Analeigh/Yaya.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
18, america, cycle, models