How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
04-10-2011
  271
V.I.P.
 
Street_a_Licious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Vienna
Gender: homme
Posts: 10,558
Hazel really reminds me of Karlie. and i'm not the biggest fan of Karlie.

well, with Jess the last girl i was rooting for left the house, so i'm just watching for pure entertainment (waiting for Rachel to get kicked out tho)

  Reply With Quote
 
04-10-2011
  272
fashion insider
 
Cut Copy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Australia
Gender: homme
Posts: 2,031
so true abdul! Izzy is just...

even Montana's older sister was prettier than Izzy.

Sarah will get rid of Izzy soon...she sowed the seed this last episode.

__________________
"I am going to seriously, like, hyperventilate, and die, and it will be your fault!" - Ja'mie King
  Reply With Quote
04-10-2011
  273
V.I.P.
 
|PerfectTonight|'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Embrya
Gender: homme
Posts: 7,711
Loved Izzy at the panel, such a stunning girl! I couldn't help but notice how incredible her body was during the photoshoot. Just lovely and again her shot is done in 3 min! BRAVA!

Liz's body on the other hand has been looking better each episode, if Izzy doesn't win I'm all in for Liz.

  Reply With Quote
05-10-2011
  274
V.I.P.
 
Esperanza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Australia
Gender: femme
Posts: 5,537
i think izzy is awesome!! just cos she doesnt have that pretty girl look doesnt mean she cant go far! i rekon her face is different and thats good!

i think simone should go home and i hope rachael or montana win

__________________
Que Sera Sera, What Ever Will Be Will Be
  Reply With Quote
05-10-2011
  275
backstage pass
 
barbiestolemyDVN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Sydney
Gender: femme
Posts: 800
I have nothing against Izzy, her attitude and enthusiasm are great. I just don't think she's as photogenic as the others and at the end of the day, that matters.

__________________
Friends are like potatoes, if you eat them, they die.
  Reply With Quote
05-10-2011
  276
fashion insider
 
Cut Copy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Australia
Gender: homme
Posts: 2,031
^agreed

__________________
"I am going to seriously, like, hyperventilate, and die, and it will be your fault!" - Ja'mie King
  Reply With Quote
05-10-2011
  277
V.I.P.
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Gender: homme
Posts: 4,470
being different is great if you're still beautiful [gemma, mcneil, anna s, jac jab etc]
izzy is plain ugly, and i'm not just hating, it's a fact

  Reply With Quote
05-10-2011
  278
tfs star
 
Vitamine W's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Europe
Gender: homme
Posts: 1,697
I recently started watching this franchise and I must say how utterly impressed I am about the production value, the actual model potential and the balance of reality tv emotions in the style of editing. It's actually great tv.
However I must get one thing off my chest. I do realize particular judges specifically play a devilish role in order to boost the entertainment value, but the two surgically enhanced judges that are supposed to emote a sense of professionalism, behave like mean spirited children. Sticking to one-note critiques and subjective preferences and IMO only project their own insecurities and failed teenage dreams onto these girls. I seriously cannot look at their over-botoxed masks and accept their vision of beauty and worse their definition of "expensive". Like , seriously, you with the glued sunglasses on your head? Let's not even start about that so called 'runway' coach who has nothing to add and is only muttering stale platitudes like "work it, sell it, own it". Really, Miss thing?

Pfew, now that's gone, Montana is the only real contender here, clear from day 1.

__________________
if you can't join them, beat them

Last edited by Vitamine W; 05-10-2011 at 05:52 AM.
  Reply With Quote
05-10-2011
  279
V.I.P.
 
|PerfectTonight|'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Embrya
Gender: homme
Posts: 7,711
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbiestolemyDVN View Post
I just don't think she's as photogenic as the others and at the end of the day, that matters.
What matters is that she's done with her shoots after taking a few frames(effective time and money-wise) leaving photographers quite inspired and impressed, which is a rare thing compared to "the others"!

The good thing is that creative director/mentor(Josh?) adores her, in the end he's the one present at each shoot they do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitamine W View Post
However I must get one thing off my chest. I do realize particular judges specifically play a devilish role in order to boost the entertainment value, but the two surgically enhanced judges that are supposed to emote a sense of professionalism, behave like mean spirited children. Sticking to one-note critiques and subjective preferences and IMO only project their own insecurities and failed teenage dreams onto these girls.
Completely agree. The feedback has nothing to do with the girls anymore, feels like the main focus is on who's dominating the panel and who belongs to what clique. Charlotte versus Alex(with Sarah as a sidekick to everything he says).


Last edited by |PerfectTonight|; 05-10-2011 at 09:47 AM.
  Reply With Quote
05-10-2011
  280
backstage pass
 
daggertrepe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Gender: femme
Posts: 672
Hazel is waaaay underrated here. Girl has the potential to become a superstar.

  Reply With Quote
06-10-2011
  281
V.I.P.
 
Esperanza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Australia
Gender: femme
Posts: 5,537
I dont think izzy is gorgeous and typical pretty girl, but she produces amazing photos. I can imagine her on the catwalk for shows like dior. I dont want her to win tho ahah

__________________
Que Sera Sera, What Ever Will Be Will Be
  Reply With Quote
06-10-2011
  282
V.I.P.
 
Juliax's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Grande Tartarie
Gender: femme
Posts: 6,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by daggertrepe View Post
Hazel is waaaay underrated here. Girl has the potential to become a superstar.
This. :p

Doubt she will win but oh wells she just should find a good agency and start working anyway !

And I don't really see that much resemblance to Karlie. Hazel's features are not as sharp as hers.

__________________
...Marisa Miller Fans...All things Victoria's Secret...
  Reply With Quote
06-10-2011
  283
backstage pass
 
daggertrepe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Gender: femme
Posts: 672
She really does have a Karlie-esque look though. Thankfully she doesnt look too similar

  Reply With Quote
06-10-2011
  284
trendsetter
 
Rigida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NYC
Gender: homme
Posts: 1,206
For me, Hazel's face is kind of the mixture between Karlie and Aline
I hope she's going to be the top 2 with Montana

  Reply With Quote
07-10-2011
  285
fashion elite
 
Hoother's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Gender: homme
Posts: 2,868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitamine W View Post
I recently started watching this franchise and I must say how utterly impressed I am about the production value, the actual model potential and the balance of reality tv emotions in the style of editing. It's actually great tv.
However I must get one thing off my chest. I do realize particular judges specifically play a devilish role in order to boost the entertainment value, but the two surgically enhanced judges that are supposed to emote a sense of professionalism, behave like mean spirited children. Sticking to one-note critiques and subjective preferences and IMO only project their own insecurities and failed teenage dreams onto these girls. I seriously cannot look at their over-botoxed masks and accept their vision of beauty and worse their definition of "expensive". Like , seriously, you with the glued sunglasses on your head? Let's not even start about that so called 'runway' coach who has nothing to add and is only muttering stale platitudes like "work it, sell it, own it". Really, Miss thing?

Pfew, now that's gone, Montana is the only real contender here, clear from day 1.
I do remember Charlotte saying at one point this season that she had screwed up her own opportunities when she was younger and she didn't want these girls to do the same, so you're not wrong.

__________________
like a boss.
Abbey Bregje Codie Dempsey Ginta Heather Lily D
Please stop saying 'fierce'.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
australia, model
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"


 
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:39 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
TheFashionSpot.com is a property of TotallyHer Media, LLC, an Evolve Media LLC company. 2014 All rights reserved.