How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

04-10-2011
V.I.P.

Hazel really reminds me of Karlie. and i'm not the biggest fan of Karlie.

well, with Jess the last girl i was rooting for left the house, so i'm just watching for pure entertainment (waiting for Rachel to get kicked out tho)

04-10-2011
fashion insider

so true abdul! Izzy is just...

even Montana's older sister was prettier than Izzy.

Sarah will get rid of Izzy soon...she sowed the seed this last episode.

V.I.P.

Loved Izzy at the panel, such a stunning girl! I couldn't help but notice how incredible her body was during the photoshoot. Just lovely and again her shot is done in 3 min! BRAVA!

Liz's body on the other hand has been looking better each episode, if Izzy doesn't win I'm all in for Liz.

05-10-2011
V.I.P.

i think izzy is awesome!! just cos she doesnt have that pretty girl look doesnt mean she cant go far! i rekon her face is different and thats good!

i think simone should go home and i hope rachael or montana win

backstage pass

I have nothing against Izzy, her attitude and enthusiasm are great. I just don't think she's as photogenic as the others and at the end of the day, that matters.

fashion insider

^agreed

V.I.P.

being different is great if you're still beautiful [gemma, mcneil, anna s, jac jab etc]
izzy is plain ugly, and i'm not just hating, it's a fact

05-10-2011
tfs star

I recently started watching this franchise and I must say how utterly impressed I am about the production value, the actual model potential and the balance of reality tv emotions in the style of editing. It's actually great tv.
However I must get one thing off my chest. I do realize particular judges specifically play a devilish role in order to boost the entertainment value, but the two surgically enhanced judges that are supposed to emote a sense of professionalism, behave like mean spirited children. Sticking to one-note critiques and subjective preferences and IMO only project their own insecurities and failed teenage dreams onto these girls. I seriously cannot look at their over-botoxed masks and accept their vision of beauty and worse their definition of "expensive". Like , seriously, you with the glued sunglasses on your head? Let's not even start about that so called 'runway' coach who has nothing to add and is only muttering stale platitudes like "work it, sell it, own it". Really, Miss thing?

Pfew, now that's gone, Montana is the only real contender here, clear from day 1.

Last edited by Vitamine W; 05-10-2011 at 05:52 AM.
05-10-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbiestolemyDVN View Post
I just don't think she's as photogenic as the others and at the end of the day, that matters.
What matters is that she's done with her shoots after taking a few frames(effective time and money-wise) leaving photographers quite inspired and impressed, which is a rare thing compared to "the others"!

The good thing is that creative director/mentor(Josh?) adores her, in the end he's the one present at each shoot they do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitamine W View Post
However I must get one thing off my chest. I do realize particular judges specifically play a devilish role in order to boost the entertainment value, but the two surgically enhanced judges that are supposed to emote a sense of professionalism, behave like mean spirited children. Sticking to one-note critiques and subjective preferences and IMO only project their own insecurities and failed teenage dreams onto these girls.
Completely agree. The feedback has nothing to do with the girls anymore, feels like the main focus is on who's dominating the panel and who belongs to what clique. Charlotte versus Alex(with Sarah as a sidekick to everything he says).

Last edited by |PerfectTonight|; 05-10-2011 at 09:47 AM.
05-10-2011
backstage pass

Hazel is waaaay underrated here. Girl has the potential to become a superstar.

06-10-2011
V.I.P.

I dont think izzy is gorgeous and typical pretty girl, but she produces amazing photos. I can imagine her on the catwalk for shows like dior. I dont want her to win tho ahah

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggertrepe View Post
Hazel is waaaay underrated here. Girl has the potential to become a superstar.
This. :p

Doubt she will win but oh wells she just should find a good agency and start working anyway !

And I don't really see that much resemblance to Karlie. Hazel's features are not as sharp as hers.

backstage pass

She really does have a Karlie-esque look though. Thankfully she doesnt look too similar

06-10-2011
trendsetter

For me, Hazel's face is kind of the mixture between Karlie and Aline
I hope she's going to be the top 2 with Montana

07-10-2011
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitamine W View Post
I recently started watching this franchise and I must say how utterly impressed I am about the production value, the actual model potential and the balance of reality tv emotions in the style of editing. It's actually great tv.
However I must get one thing off my chest. I do realize particular judges specifically play a devilish role in order to boost the entertainment value, but the two surgically enhanced judges that are supposed to emote a sense of professionalism, behave like mean spirited children. Sticking to one-note critiques and subjective preferences and IMO only project their own insecurities and failed teenage dreams onto these girls. I seriously cannot look at their over-botoxed masks and accept their vision of beauty and worse their definition of "expensive". Like , seriously, you with the glued sunglasses on your head? Let's not even start about that so called 'runway' coach who has nothing to add and is only muttering stale platitudes like "work it, sell it, own it". Really, Miss thing?

Pfew, now that's gone, Montana is the only real contender here, clear from day 1.
I do remember Charlotte saying at one point this season that she had screwed up her own opportunities when she was younger and she didn't want these girls to do the same, so you're not wrong.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
australia, model