How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

29-12-2011
V.I.P.

yeah i really liked her too! although i also remember that she's like 172-173 cm tall

29-12-2011
backstage pass

Rosie was my favorite of everyone in the casting rounds. A simple, fresh beauty with much more raw potential than the girls that moved on. She looks a little bit like Marine Vacht in those B/W tests. I liked her better with the crazy curls, though.

29-12-2011
V.I.P.

Rosie is going to be huge, I loved her once I saw the top 100 pr shots! 179cm wow!

Last edited by |PerfectTonight|; 29-12-2011 at 04:02 PM.
29-12-2011
front row

I also think she has great potential but I'm quite wondering how tall she really is, I don't remember her being 179 cm either to be honest, oh well.

30-12-2011
V.I.P.

I didnt think "she wasn't into it" on the casting, I think it's one of the cases that have too much potential to be on the show...

fashion elite

^I was thinking she might have thought she had a better shot at a real modelling career outside the show.

01-01-2012
V.I.P.

I'm surprised by 179 to0....

trendsetter

Yes I remember seeing shots of her for russh and then going on Chic's website!
I like what they did with her hair,
they cleaned her up a little and I think she looks great

fashion insider

I just watched the finale today and wished Liz had won, but Montana deserved it...she definatelly has the biggest potential of them all and she reminds me a bit of Constance J. and even Anja Rubik sometimes, although i still think she looks kinda plain, but rocks it at every photoshoot...my favorite is still Liz though, she reminds me of Sinead O'Conner(the young version) and she also has the appeal and grace of the 90s supermodels...a bit of Aneliese Seubert and Shalom Harlow and her Bazaar cover was the best!
Simone was quite good and she looked exactly like Lara Stone in the Dubai shoot.And I see somebody else also noticed that photoshoot in Dubai was copied by an Inez&Vinoodh editorial for French Vogue with Freja,Lara and some other girls, which was superb and the Australian version is no worse, very very welldone and the 3 girls posed so well...I see lots of inspirations from other shoots and from the american version of the show, but i guess that's normal.
I do not think any of the women spelled for the new host are any good IMO, the best choice would be Elle McPherson...I have no idea what the hell she is doing hosting the British version when she is australian! Maybe Anneliese Seubert should host it as she has been a real top model or maybe Emma Balfour. Miranda Kerr is too young for such a job...and Charlotte is like the australian version of Janise Dickinson, but a bit softerlol

Last edited by radolgc; 11-01-2012 at 05:07 PM.
11-01-2012
fashion insider

There is another australian supermodel who did very well internationally who could be eventually a new host...i saw her a few times at events in the last cycle of ANTM, but she never took a part in any challenge or spoke to the girls(inlike other australian models), so i guess she just does not want to get involved...her name is Alyssia Sutherland and she is an amazing model!

12-01-2012
backstage pass

^ Alyssia Sutherland would be a nice choice. I've watched the British ntm and I don't think Elle would be a good fit for Ausntm tbh. The British version is pretty horrible and I think Ausntm needs someone fresh(er).

V.I.P.

emma balfour could also be a possibility

V.I.P.

emma balfour/alyssa sutherland would be great,
but i think they'll just get some unknown commercial model like jodhi-the-host-of-cycle-3/4 [whatever her last name was]

13-01-2012
fashion insider

meares *spew*

fashion insider

Emma or Allyssia please)) Even Elle would be OK, after all she is the original first big australian supermodel...and paired with the rest of the judges from australia'sNTM she might look OK...the UK judges are really horrible)

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
australia, model