How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

10-03-2011
V.I.P.

MCBs Miu Miu opening was really really amazing. She's such a strutter!
I totally agree, that Arizona's not made for the runway at all... She's just so stiff but still hops up and down like crazy.
Also I totally missed Poly's fierce walk this season. It was still a great and confident walk but so toned down

10-03-2011
front row

I like Lindsey Wixson but her walk isn't good at all, when she opened Missoni SS11 she was literally running down the catwalk..

10-03-2011
V.I.P.

I love that Mariacarla's walk at Miu Miu was a bit toned down, but yet, it was still so good!

11-03-2011
V.I.P.

Mariacarla was really on focus @ Miu Miu...simply amazing!!
As for Louis Vuitton I hated Kate Moss' appearance,the show was all about sophisticated parisian girls but she ended up looking like a cheap slut you could find on highways that makes blowjobs for less than $50...also the cigarette didn't help either

11-03-2011
V.I.P.

MCB @ Miu Miu is what is called controlled. she owned that walk and it's actually one where I do not think she overdoes it. cause normally I do think she uber struts.

12-03-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by FashionPower View Post
Mariacarla was really on focus @ Miu Miu...simply amazing!!
As for Louis Vuitton I hated Kate Moss' appearance,the show was all about sophisticated parisian girls but she ended up looking like a cheap slut you could find on highways that makes blowjobs for less than $50...also the cigarette didn't help either

________

Now that ive witnessed Arizona's walk,
1. Stop imitating Sasha she looks like drunk-walk-rejectamenta. While Sasha's walk adds flavor to her artsy character, Arizona's imitation just proves her incompetence for runway. Im so so so disappointed and she is also overrated for printword

2. Stop that frown

3. You're not Sasha

12-03-2011
V.I.P.

I don't think that Arizona is imitating Sasha, they are both just bad walkers, on that note... bless her heart @ 2:07 and @ 8:20 and then she has the nerve to actually smile at the end of the runway during her second walk, that alone gives credence to the drunk allegations!

P.S. Bow down @ 1:40!

Zac Posen: Fall 2009 Fashion Show
youtube /watchFashionNews

Last edited by agee; 12-03-2011 at 01:39 PM.

12-03-2011
V.I.P.

^I love seeing Sasha on the runway.

12-03-2011
Alluring

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeBonChic View Post
Sasha's walk adds flavor to her artsy character
Agree. There's a personality behind this walk, while Arizona is simply a terrible walker for me.

Off-Arizona-topic, I love Zuzanna Bijoch's walk, she has so much grace and elegance it's always pure pleasure to watch her catwalking. I adore how she takes a longer glance in the camera at the end of the runway, and compared with others biting their lips it's even more charming.

12-03-2011
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeBonChic View Post
Sasha's walk adds flavor to her artsy character
No, Arizona and Sasha are inexusably horrible on the runway. I'm more forgiving to Arizona because at least this is her second full season. There's no excuse for Sasha!

12-03-2011
V.I.P.

I think the big difference is that Arizona looks just insecure and out of place while Sasha is able to add some character to the garments. With Arizona you might remember that her walk was awkward and nothing else but when you think of Sasha you'll actually remember what she wore because she is able to sell the cloth after all.

12-03-2011
V.I.P.

People are accepting of Sasha's walk because they know her and like her and will try to link her walk to aspects of her personality, e.g. "artsy," "quirky." No one knows if Arizona is artsy and quirky and if she hangs around long enough then either her walk will improve or some smart stan will come up with an excuse for why she is allowed to have a bad walk.

Last edited by agee; 12-03-2011 at 04:30 PM.

12-03-2011
V.I.P.

^I guess that's the difference between a "super"-model and a model. Arizona still has to go a long way from being able to gain courtesy from her name alone still; while Sasha has proven herself over and over again. I think that with Sasha people have come to like the person behind the model and therefore are able to embrace her flaws while someone like Arizona is still very abstract and cold to most.

12-03-2011
backstage pass

A tomboy, tough look doesn't go well with such walk. Sasha is different because her more feminine appearance and her whole vibe can go well with drunkard walk paired with serial killer stare. it creates sth dearly funny yet interesting. If Muse cannot walk beautifully, it's better she walks calmly not hop hop hop chop chop chop like that. Its downright awful.

Last edited by LeBonChic; 12-03-2011 at 09:16 PM.

12-03-2011
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onix View Post
After watching Balmain...I was think-Arizona you are not Sasha-
You're right. But Arizona has been around like 2 seasons compared to Sasha's 7 years, so what's her excuse for being graceless?

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#3, catwalkers, worst