How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

05-10-2012
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by valisere View Post
Is that Adina Fahlin?
Yep! Adina!

06-10-2012
V.I.P.

@4:10, is that a mummy?

06-10-2012
V.I.P.

i thought the same as watching it - like a radio-controlled robot - Krystal really must improve her walk

09-11-2012
ɐʎ ʎǝɥ

Andreea Diaconu has one of the best walks, am surprised that she wasnt in the VS show

10-11-2012
front row

Emina Cunmulaj is my favourite of all time.

20-11-2012
fashion insider

Best: Tanya Dziahileva Opening Versace Spring 2008
Many people rave about the opening but I think her second look, the way she worked the blue flowy goddess dress was just as brilliant
0:42 & 12:42

Worst: Karlie Kloss at Versace Spring 2009
(Actually at every show her walk was horrible then, it is obnoxious now IMO)
1:11 & 5:38

Last edited by Maximilian S; 20-11-2012 at 12:55 PM.

20-11-2012
fashion insider

Best: Lucas Mascarini At Canali Spring 2011
1:20

Worst: Elbio Bonsaglio At D&G Fall 2011 (Even the music matches his walk )
3:14

20-11-2012
trendsetter

Karlie's work is definitely not the worst, just because it's not to your taste doesn't mean its terrible.

20-11-2012
fashion insider

^ To me it is the worst, here is the perfect description of Karlie's current walk by 'MyNameIS' -

"Imma put my leg right here. Love it? Yeah, so do I. Bam. Imma put my other leg over here. Sexy huh? Damn, I'm good."

And the thing is, she isn't sexy at all I don't like models who try too hard, if you're sexy then you are, that is why I like the cool, effortless walks of models like Tanya, Candice, Anna Jagodzinska, Yulia, Vlada, Snejana, Maryna. They seem like they know they're hot and strut their stuff like its no one else's business

Last edited by Maximilian S; 20-11-2012 at 03:24 PM.

20-11-2012
V.I.P.

IDK, I prefer the girls who try too hard to those who don't try at all. I'd much rather see Karlie walking than Arizona, for example.

20-11-2012
fashion insider

^ I know there are some hopeless models who look like they don't want to be on the runway but still Karlie is no better. First of all, I don't like her look and then the way she acts on the runway and looks at the camera is so annoying! There are other parts of her career that makes her even more annoying but I don't think we are supposed to talk about that on this thread

21-11-2012
front row

^Wow, what a very subjective comment. Just because you hate her, doesn't mean you need to bash her like that. That's just so immature. You should try this thing called give critics with reasons

21-11-2012
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivi27 View Post
^Wow, what a very subjective comment. Just because you hate her, doesn't mean you need to bash her like that. That's just so immature. You should try this thing called give critics with reasons
When did I ever say that I HATE her? I just don't like her walk, I don't know how else to say it but I find it obnoxious and unattractive. That's all.

21-11-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximilian S View Post
^ To me it is the worst, here is the perfect description of Karlie's current walk by 'MyNameIS' -

"Imma put my leg right here. Love it? Yeah, so do I. Bam. Imma put my other leg over here. Sexy huh? Damn, I'm good."

And the thing is, she isn't sexy at all I don't like models who try too hard, if you're sexy then you are, that is why I like the cool, effortless walks of models like Tanya, Candice, Anna Jagodzinska, Yulia, Vlada, Snejana, Maryna. They seem like they know they're hot and strut their stuff like its no one else's business
That's subjective. I personally think she and her walk are both sexy. Hello, why else would VS work with her? :p

21-11-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximilian S View Post
When did I ever say that I HATE her? I just don't like her walk, I don't know how else to say it but I find it obnoxious and unattractive. That's all.
You said you don't find her sexy and other things above, which makes it quite evident that you strongly dislike her.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#3, catwalkers, worst