How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

21-02-2013
front row

I love that Stam has gone back to her old walk. Her walk at Prada was amazing.

22-02-2013
V.I.P.

Elize Crombez at Calvin Klein .. A mess. You'd think she'd learnt to walk after 10+ years in the business.

22-02-2013
V.I.P.

It was kinda mean from Versace to make Lindsey and Ashleigh walk after Andreea. Talk about high-low.

22-02-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnis View Post
Elize Crombez at Calvin Klein .. A mess. You'd think she'd learnt to walk after 10+ years in the business.
She doesn't need a good walk with a face like that

22-02-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc10 View Post
It was kinda mean from Versace to make Lindsey and Ashleigh walk after Andreea. Talk about high-low.
And having Cara right before her really made her a heaven sent.

23-02-2013
fashion elite

don't be that tough guys, Cara is improving.

23-02-2013
fashion elite

^ don't see much improved she still walks strange and is looking even more like a fish sucking those cheeks in. How is this broad booking shows?
Posted via Mobile Device

23-02-2013
backstage pass

^ me neither...it's more like her fans want to believe she improved her walk

23-02-2013
fashion elite

um, I am not her fan it's a fact that I don't loath her that much, and she does not sway hands, make smirk face, nor cross legs that much. isn't that an improvement?

23-02-2013
V.I.P.

I agree with Pricciao, I've noticied all those details as well... it's more like her haters want to deny she improved her walk

23-02-2013
backstage pass

^ i dont like or hate her, but to me it's obviously she didnt improve her walk...maybe at few of many shows she didn't cross her legs or did what she usually does on the runway and at least if you think she's stop doing that look at her after andreea at versace and it will be clear is she improve her walk or not

Last edited by kostadinka; 23-02-2013 at 02:33 PM.

23-02-2013
fashion elite

weird is that's the one I confirmed she's improving, I wasn't so sure about it in Burberry you know. she wasn't even getting high in DSquared (just checked before posting).

23-02-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kostadinka View Post
^ i dont like or hate her, but to me it's obviously she didnt improve her walk...maybe at few of many shows she didn't cross her legs or did what she usually does on the runway and at least if you think she's stop doing that look at her after andreea at versace and it will be clear is she improve her walk or not
Who said I was talking about you? ... Don't take it that personal.
I'm not saying she's up to Andreea's standars or the like, but she's definitely not as terrible as she was when she started... she's still a bad walker imo, but not as bad as the newcomer she used to be, that's all... and btw, is not like she'll be like Andreea if one day she does get to have a precise and not so messy looking walk like the one she still has sometimes, 'cause like any other model, she's a different person on her own... now, one thing Cara does have in her favor is that she has a very defined fun and outgoing personality that a lot of people in the industry admire, 'cause it comes naturally, she doesn't try hard, and you can tell she's not copying anyone else.... so she tries to put that part of her persona in her walk; if she tries to improve even more, once she gets to show her persona through her walk in right way, like Sasha for example, she'll have the distinguished and original walk she already has but good and controlled, so that will set her apart from being just a fierce good walker, who has the typical good runway walk we have all seen before.

23-02-2013
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytrail View Post
i personally did not like the opening/closing girl at prada. she was too slow, she had trouble walking a straight line (and in the light), and it felt more drunk than sensual. i do like her look, i think she just needs to improve on her walk.
Hahahahaha.. Yes, you are right, she looked so drunk!! Like Cory Kennedy!
Was she trying to be sexy?? Hahaha
Posted via Mobile Device

23-02-2013
V.I.P.

Talking about the Prada show... Kirstin Kragh Liljegren totally killed it! I'm glad she stopped being exclusive for Balenciaga and now we have the chance to see her everywhere; her strong runway presence when closing Jil Sander impressed me as well.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#3, catwalkers, worst