How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

23-02-2013
fashion insider

^ The one who closed Jil Sander stooped way too much

23-02-2013
V.I.P.

Sasha P
Opens

24-02-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legolas View Post
Talking about the Prada show... Kirstin Kragh Liljegren totally killed it! I'm glad she stopped being exclusive for Balenciaga and now we have the chance to see her everywhere; her strong runway presence when closing Jil Sander impressed me as well.
She should just work on her posture and straighten up a little bit, then it would be better

24-02-2013
trendsetter

Interesting to see Missoni dropped Cara. I can't forget her horrible catwalk there last season. Also Dolce Gabbana dropped her too.

24-02-2013
V.I.P.

Yes thankfully! Her walk at Missoni SS13 was exceptionally bad!

24-02-2013
fashion elite

^not surprised there she is an embarrassment on the runways whether it is sucking her cheeks in, that silly smirk, her horrendous walk and her backstage antics. She lacks so much class.
Posted via Mobile Device

24-02-2013
V.I.P.

I never really realized how graceful and elegant Cora Emmanuel's walk is. She always holds herself very nicely on the runway, and her hands always look so poised. Does anyone know if she has a background in dance or ballet?

24-02-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kab348 View Post
Interesting to see Missoni dropped Cara. I can't forget her horrible catwalk there last season. Also Dolce Gabbana dropped her too.
She's ill right now you know? She can't do shows at the moment... I know most people here just love to eat her alive, but at least until she's better give her a break ... and don't take it personal, this also goes for all her other judges.

24-02-2013
trendsetter

She has psoriasis and from pictures as far back as November. She is still walking shows and we can still critique.

24-02-2013
V.I.P.

Now finally we have the reason : her shoes

Quote:
Cara Delevingne dropped on the floor this morning after walking the Etro catwalk, overcome by the pain in her feet. Cara is wanted by all major designers for their shows, and here at Milan Fashion Week she walks an average or 4 catwalks a day. Walking in brand new shoes, rehearsing and then having to run from one fashion show to another is really tiring Cara out, and considering that she walked many important catwalks in New York and London fashion weeks, we can certainly sympathise. Killer shoes!
backstageconfidential.net

24-02-2013
V.I.P.

^ that's funny, but it does say some true stuff, she confirmed via twitter, all that stress, running from show to show, plus the very cold weather in Paris atm... it all just ends up triggering her psoriasis.

Quote:
She has psoriasis and from pictures as far back as November. She is still walking shows and we can still critique.
Oh you all can, who's saying you don't? I can not stop you if you don't want... do whatever makes you feel good, I just know it seems her current crisis is a little worse than the one you mentioned, so I'm not that sure if she'll walk the remaining shows; either way, I just hope she gets better.

Last edited by Legolas; 24-02-2013 at 04:45 PM.

24-02-2013
front row

Quote:
The psoriasis she's having now is a different one from the one she had back in November, which explains why she didn't have the rashes until Versace

25-02-2013
V.I.P.

I actually like Cara. I like many models whose walks I hate. I don't think her backstage antics or her personal life has any relevance to our critiques of her as a runway model, namely, her walk.

28-02-2013
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by teaars View Post
I never really realized how graceful and elegant Cora Emmanuel's walk is. She always holds herself very nicely on the runway, and her hands always look so poised. Does anyone know if she has a background in dance or ballet?
In the FashionTV 'Model Talks' interview she stated that she did ballet and played the piano. Also she stated that she does yoga as a sporting activity.

28-02-2013
V.I.P.

Malgosia's walk at H&M and Balenciaga baaaaad.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#3, catwalkers, worst