Best & Worst Catwalkers #4 - Page 14 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
22-09-2013
rising star

Caroline at 1:43. Bam bam bam and bam. Completely overshadowed Snejana as the fierce opener before that, and Natasha right after her

Coco Rocha was underwhelming but then the goddess named MCB came out and slaughtered. Sasha after that was pretty fierce too.

Gemma Ward wasn't by any means a bad walker. She has a very standard walk, and she didn't exude any energy whatsoever.

23-09-2013
V.I.P.

Those super long legs on Hana S @ 2:07. She has a bad to acceptable walk, guess when you're that tall it's hard to be as nimble as the shorter girls. In fact, do we have any really tall girl (6 feet +) who's a fierce walker? Anyway, I miss Hana.

23-09-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleathquakes View Post
Those super long legs on Hana S @ 2:07. She has a bad to acceptable walk, guess when you're that tall it's hard to be as nimble as the shorter girls. In fact, do we have any really tall girl (6 feet +) who's a fierce walker? Anyway, I miss Hana.
Can't think of any 6ft+ fierce walkers, but there are definitely some girls who can walk well for being taller than normal, Vanessa is surely 6 foot or taller and she has a nice walk, I think there's just more space between them and the floor and it's kind of scary up there

23-09-2013
rising star

Quote:
Frida G. When she opened that Lanvin show, she walked that dress like her rent was due.

23-09-2013
fashion elite

^that moment was what i immediately thought of as well

23-09-2013
V.I.P.

I love Andreea's walk although it seems off this season. Caroline's walk is untouchable. That gallop is just perfect.

23-09-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Cowture View Post

Caroline at 1:43. Bam bam bam and bam. Completely overshadowed Snejana as the fierce opener before that, and Natasha right after her
OH NO YOU DIDN'T!

fashion insider

I'm not a fan of Caroline Trentini's gallop and I think it looks a lot more ridiculous than Andreea's bounce. I don't think she overshadowed Snejana in that video at all, I've always loved Snejana's Dolce & Gabbana walks.

rising star

Cara really has come a long way from her horrific jelly-hip walk. Now she definitely toned down the crazy arms, no more ridiculous hip movements, and she was damn good opening Fendi, I must say. Nothing amazing, but very elegant and very controlled.

26-09-2013
front row

Quote:
Vanessa Axente, and Frida G

26-09-2013
rising star

Marie Piovesan. She has this weird bend to her body when she walks. As though she is ready to fall. I like Andreea's bouncy style.

26-09-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by embrionar View Post
Marie Piovesan. She has this weird bend to her body when she walks. As though she is ready to fall. I like Andreea's bouncy style.
Marie always looks like she's in a rush and she kind of walks into herself, it's really weird.

26-09-2013
V.I.P.

can we please discuss Versace this season. A lot of girls were okay but a few stood out for me

Kaitlin did quite good for opening. Tilda was horrible, and then Katya blew her out of the water. Sasha's walk is really good as well. Ming Xi (1:58) heaven. Anna E. (3:19) has been falling short of her walk since Wang. Vanessa (3:55) Andrea (6:18) perfect. Lindsey was wrong to close, she still doesnt have it

does anyone else think Sasha's walk looks like Nastasha Poly's current walk? Natsha's walk was better in her early career and now its that bounce walk. It looks like Sasha is doing that especially in that gown.

26-09-2013
V.I.P.

^ also, Samantha right after Vanessa

I would be able to tolerate Tilda more if her walk was impeccable, but its not.

Last edited by ad31214; 26-09-2013 at 02:47 PM.
26-09-2013
trendsetter

O M G, Andreea moves her hips like goddess. So perfect and daaamn sexy

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#4, catwalkers, worst