How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

01-10-2007
backstage pass

Haaaah I just saw her today. she's so sweet ^.^
...why's her profile say nicole.. >_> lol

01-10-2007
tfs star

maybe it's a fake..if you see her the next time ask her if she's on tfs..and if you see Julia Stegner once tell her best regards from Jeisa on tfs

01-10-2007
backstage pass

Okay I was kind of confused, I kept hearing people saying she had one but back when I first met her when she joined my agency, I asked her if she knew about it and she said no. And that post says it was made in 2006.. so.. SOMEONE'S LYING haha

01-10-2007
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeisa_ View Post
which models are members?

Rachel Clark
Andi Muise
Tnya Dziahileva
Shannan Click and her mom

anyone else?

I heard Serafima Vakulenko (sp?) too
Reading the thread would help :p

04-10-2007
trendsetter

i think irina l looks at her thread, i don't know if it's her for sure though

scenester

It's nice of you smokebreak to be that honest about it. It really opened my eyes a bit.
but well, since I'm only a human, I'm still going to spend all my days browsing Stammy's thread she's a cool girl, she will understand
with models is different than with actresses and celebs, people rather go see the models in the certain clothes than clothes alone on designer's website right?
so as they look and the clothing they can't help to look at the girls too, it's natural I guess. anybody who's interested in fashion will be "interested" in models
tough job

08-10-2007
backstage pass

naturally of course there's no shame in being interested or following a person's photos and jobs who are in the media. I go fan-girl-ish on people in media too

09-10-2007
front row

Quote:
and regarding Meghan, this was just posted a day ago by another member on the Models that look most like you thread

==================================================

I just want to say that I think it is kind of funny that a girl who posted on here a while back wondering who she looked like is now becoming quite big and is now on the cover of Vogue Italia. You may know her as Meghan Collison?
http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums...&postcount=831
I thought that was kind of cool
The original post was by Samanthay who has the same mother agent as Meghan, and loves TFS. She sometimes posts in her thread Samantha Ypma.

I have also noticed that the initial comments in many threads are quite negative (most people don't 'get' polaroids) and then turns nice as soon as the proper photo shoots appear.

I think TFS is usually pretty nice and we should do all we can to not express some of the anonymous negativity that the internet allows us. That also encourages the young models to participate, which they won't if people are mean.

09-10-2007
fashion icon

Eisley,how do you know that Irina L. look at her thread?Or why do you think so?

Lovecat,I am spening my day to browse through threads of my favourite models too.I adore mostly Vlada and Snejana,but there are many other nice girls too.I can understand your obsession!

smokebreak,itīs so great that you answer our question and very interesting too.Do you know which models know this forum,besides of Tanya,Taylor,Valentina and you?
And another question:Whatīs your favourite model?Or which models are most beautiful?

09-10-2007
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotaru View Post
smokebreak,itīs so great that you answer our question and very interesting too.Do you know which models know this forum,besides of Tanya,Taylor,Valentina and you?
And another question:Whatīs your favourite model?Or which models are most beautiful?
Most mainstream runway models know about thefashionspot. It really depends on the girl if she checks her own thread regularly or not. I don't know many others besides those who have been listed who have accounts though.

I don't think I can have a favorite model since I work with them lol. I think it would be awkward if I was a fan of someone who does the same line of work as me and whom I see on a usual basis.. Also I think for the girls who had favorite models before they became models ended up disliking the one's they were previously fans of after meeting them lol

09-10-2007
User Friendly

Do you know if Sofi checks her thread?

10-10-2007
backstage pass

I imagine, she's the one who first showed me the site when I started to check for show pictures

10-10-2007
fashion icon

Do you know if any famous models like Snejana,Vlada,Freja,Irina or Kim know this forum?

10-10-2007
V.I.P.

^I bet all of them check their threads

10-10-2007
front row

wherelse would they be on the net?
it's partly a statement, partly an actual question.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
forum, models, read, threads