How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

02-11-2007
V.I.P.

Quote:
but the idea that people go out of their way to state disapproval and rag someone would rub anyone the wrong way.
For sure

I really hate that thread. Sometimes I think people post it in not because they actually really dislike the model, but because they just want something to say. It's a shame that thread is what model's think most of us are like.

Last edited by *Bianca*; 02-11-2007 at 01:23 AM.

02-11-2007
V.I.P.

^I see what you are saying but I think a lot of people also post in that thread because they really don't get the appeal of a certain model and they don't want to do it that models individual thread. So they rant on that one. This is a forum for all views. And it sounds like the both of you (last 2 posters) visit that thread. It is interesting to get all points of view, but I admit you do have to muddle though a lot of garbage.
And I agree with you, it is too bad that *they* would generalize tfs as all negative, there is so much positive on this forum.

02-11-2007
V.I.P.

I think I've only posted in that thread once or twice, and that was to defend a model lol.

I think it's all fine and dandy to have a thread where you can say who you don't like, but some of the insults I've read in there are so completely unnecessary, and I wonder if they are said more to get a reaction from other users, rather than because they actually believe the horrible things they are saying.

*And i do recognize i'm generalizing with that thread... not all of it is horrible insults, but i can definitely see why a model would see that thread as that.... although unfortunately they see the whole board as that too.

Last edited by *Bianca*; 02-11-2007 at 02:17 AM.
02-11-2007
V.I.P.

^I definitely agree with your points............
I guess a wise thing for the models here, would be to stay away from that thread, and just focus on the very positive ones!!!

02-11-2007
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourbestfriend View Post
Well...to add to this

Olga Serova
Shannan Click and her mother
Nataliya Gotsiy
Drielle Valeretto
Sessilee Lopez and her mother
Jennifer Pugh (JP)
Serafima Vakulenko
Sascha Blue

I think Egle is a member but I can't confirm it. She hasn't posted from that account (if it really is her) in over a year

It has been said Iekeleine has an account and used it before she became famous (never announced herself though) but as far as I know i doubt she even checks the site anymore.
Ekaterina Kiseleva is also registered and comes constantly. but never posts...

and Bianca, you have a point in there regarding the models whose appeal you'll never get thread.. some of the bashing that's happened there has been more of a symbolic war between members, almost unrelated to the models they're using as flags for something they could address elsewhere or just learn to deal with.. and by that, for the second time in a row tonight, I'm referring to MMA's brilliant and inexistant thread 'tFSer whose appeal you'll never get'. not saying it should exist but it'd be interesting seeing the decrease of posts in the models thread if there was a place to vent directly at someone here.

Last edited by MulletProof; 02-11-2007 at 03:11 AM.
02-11-2007
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulletProof
MMA's brilliant and inexistant thread 'tFSer whose appeal you'll never get'
Oo good one MMA

V.I.P.

yeah that is a pretty cool idea. But I guess that would end up in bashing like it does with the model's thread

02-11-2007
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by city girl
Oo good one MMA
agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotaru View Post
If you know more models that are registered here,feel free to add them to the list.
I went through the thread again quickly and here's a list of models that have been mentioned as being members (but there may be a couple I missed)

Ali Michael
Andi Muise
Dioni Tabbers
Amber Mitchell
Samantha Ympa
Taylor Warran
Veronika Fasinova
Amber Milam
Rachel Clark
Meghan Collison
Cierra Jonasson
Holly Hayden
Marina Jamieson
Tanya Dziahileva
Daul Kim
Valentina Zeliaeva
Serafima Vakulenko
Sascha Blue
Michael Thyrring
Ira Bezroukova
Olga Serova
Shannan Click and her mother
Nataliya Gotsiy
Drielle Valeretto
Sessilee Lopez and her mother
Jennifer Pugh (JP)
Maryna Linchuk
Ekaterina Kiseleva
Paulina Nierodzik

fashion icon

^
That´s a BIG list.Thank you,Bianca.

Ira Bezroukova is defintely a member here too,because she once posted a photo of her and Vlada in Vlada´s thread.

02-11-2007
V.I.P.

Quote:
Well if you send her a pm asking it she may reply but I doubt she's really into "mingling" on here.
Well to be honest, I think most models (like celebrities.) may not be really into talking to other members... because it's almost as if we're talking to them because they are well-established models. (Hope that makes sense!)

V.I.P.

Yeah... we are just interested b/c they are famous, you mean that?

True, I guess I'd feel the same if I was some Volodina or Werbowy. But as a young, just starting model [like 2,3 seasons old] I guess I'd feel happy if ppl try to follow my way and to help me through it. Dunno I'm not a model, so...

02-11-2007
V.I.P.

it's not like we are groupies or like those ugly Tokio Hotel fans.
but I guess if I was a daria Werbowy I would be very honoured and I think she smiles when she reads how her "fans" have feelings about her and what she does.

and I also would google my name (I even did although I'm not famous for anything^^) and they would probably see tfs. so I think most of the model know about tfs and maybe have read their thread but don't follow it.

02-11-2007
fashion insider

I think Rachel Clark has said this on here before but, in this day and age, most models AND their agents know about and read TFS. It's really a conveinent place to find scans of model pics more than anything. Sometimes at an agency, it's hard to get a copy of a magazine that's sold only in Milan, or Paris, or whatever...so if an agent comes to TFS, they can find the scans of those pics usually really easily.

V.I.P.

many big model sites and fashion sites in the internet get there stuff from tfs I noticed that too in their credits.

or back in may when the US Vogue was here first and someone made a graphic about who is who and later it was used on I don't remember the site but they used this graphic that's pretty cool me thinks.

24-11-2007
V.I.P.

Lera Sheremeta reading tFS :p

POP Winter 2007
"Arrivals"
Ph By: Nigel Shafran

scanned by J'adore Dior

Tags
forum, models, read, threads