How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / The ETC's of the Modeling World
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

24-05-2011
.my prison is your brain.

^ Yeah, it's not exactly as if models are talked about anywhere but tFS and a few other industry related sites, how could they not look? Even the biggies like Poly have an account on here.

I think a better question would be which models probably don't check in here -- I'm sure Kate Moss, "the old supers", and those top girls who span the entertainment industry couldn't give too hoots, but the rest I'm sure have taken a peek, or two.

24-05-2011
V.I.P.

I remember House of Models's owner asked Isabeli to look on tfs (she didn't know it), and she said "oh wow there are pics that i've never seen in my life!"

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherAnne View Post
Even the biggies like Poly have an account on here.
Natasha has an account? Is this for sure? I can't recall that.

V.I.P.

I'm surprised at Poly having an account, too. For some reason I always thought that the top girls (as of in the MDC Top 5 and the money girls) were the only ones who didn't read their thread. But it seems like every model is at least curious and checks out her thread every now and then.

25-05-2011

Moderator Note: I deleted the last few posts -- If models want to post here and use a pseudonym we need to respect their privacy, as we do with any member. If you want to message each other privately to share their user names, that's fine, but please don't reveal them in a forum. Thanks for understanding

06-07-2011
V.I.P.

Patricia does!

@4:46

06-07-2011
V.I.P.

She's talking about Nils from the forum So sweet

22-07-2011
V.I.P.

Renee Germaine van Seggern's sister posted in her thread, so I guess Renne knows about this forum too.

03-08-2011

Rachel Pouwer dropped by, getting back in the game after finishing school. Go show her some love:
http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52...r-66580-7.html

03-08-2011
V.I.P.

Just talked to Mackanzie Drazan, she checks her thread as often as possible, cute.

03-08-2011
V.I.P.

I do believe most models (at least the not so established ones or "the supermodels") check their threads once in a while.
If it were me, I'd love to see what people were saying about me. Some models probably Google themselves and end up here.

A few days ago Amanda Nørgaard posted a picture of a hairy person on Twitter with the comment "me" right after someone had jokingly commented in her thread that she was hairy (she did have quite a hairy face, for a photoshoot)

Also, Madelen de la Motte posted a picture of herself on her own blog saying that she got it from thefashionspot so I guess she checks her thread as well.

Last edited by pellucid; 03-08-2011 at 05:47 PM.
04-08-2011
hors concours♛

I'm sure newer models/not so famous ones check their threads here because often times when you search for them, tfs is the first place that shows up.
With the bigger models its rare for tfs to even show up as they are usually on so many other (bigger) sites. I do know Gisele's website team checks here. They get the scans all the time and add to her website.

Emilia Nawarecka, currently featured in the Celine campaign, recently posted in her thread:
http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52...-69276-22.html

21-08-2011
fashion elite

Natasha has an account :O ... I only knew of Tanya Having an account, i do know that Jac and Frida do read their thread. That's all i know... interesting thread... i just hope not too many male models read their threads...

V.I.P.

A member here, Lax89, tried to have Snejana pose with a sign "I love tfs" and she wouldn't because she didn't know what it was, lol.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
forum, models, read, threads